Why Cocoon went up to 50 euro a ticket for Sept?

topbeef

Just wondered why they put ticket price up to 50 euros for Cocoon when it was 40? Isn't September usually 40?

prices can always change I´m afraid and amnesia decided to raise by 10€ two days ago.

Don't complain Elrow is 80€,after beeing 50 early bird then 70€, maybe vip ticket at 100€ worth in that case :lol:
all bars raised tickets for closing so for popular party ,buy them on line, eg DC 10 circoloco with RA 53€, 60€ at dc10 doors as they don't seel tickets other than these 2 options (3rd is free guestlist if u know dc10 staff, french workers/contact know them )
Ticket selling is a big business in ibz after SEX and DRUG :D

The numbers aren't there for Cocoon so they're trying to make up for lost revenue (just my speculation)

i just hope they will throw tshirt at the end and it cant be more boring than the one i ve attended :D

last time for the contest to win cocoon closing 17tix and goodies, a mate was just close to the 2 winners ,just behind, it a shame she didnt win as im sure she will give me the tix :cool:as she couldnt go back to ibz for closing

The numbers aren't there for Cocoon so they're trying to make up for lost revenue (just my speculation)

it works pretty much the other way around.

when the numbers aren´t there, prices come down. that´s what we´ve seen with pacha this summer when suddenly all of the prices dropped.
when pre-sales are looking decent, then there´s reason to think ´hey look, people are buying, I think we can afford to go up a little´.

Cheaper on RA if you can grab the (small) allocation before they sell-out, but cheaper on the door than other pre-sales. So if you miss out on RA, don't bother until you're at the venue

Is this right? I thought the price was the same no matter where you purchase the ticket for circo loco?
same price everywhere, except for Opening/Closing, Dc10 price is 60 and not regular 50€
bars upper prices only for opening closing dc10, and since this year , you can only buy at doors or RA for opening dc10 17, i guess same will appli for dc10 closing 17:i got my tix

some feuckin french people didnt listen to the captain and got busted by the police with all drug of the week dc10 opening 17 :rolleyes:, makin me lost 2hours30 as i have to pick her id at hotel, next time,this shit happens with mates, i dont care! grab a taxi and sort u yourself, she doesnt thank me at the end :mad:
Blacklisted from all my ibz trip, and realize they took advantage of me since 2 years, free rides & so on
i dont need this kind of people :D that pay attention to u only by interest :lol: & especially keepin on saying u suck with ur pirate hat :D:arrow::lol:

Last edited:
It is a shame it has gone up by €10 but as others have said Cocoon has always tended to be one of the best value for money parties on the island.

If your paying €50 for that closing party, believe me you will not be disappointed!

Back