why am i coming down with flu in the middle of summer?

i don't know nitefly why are you coming down with flu in the middle of the summer?

too much ket?

not enough vegetables?

low immune system?

:lol: :lol:

stuie said:
i don't know nitefly why are you coming down with flu in the middle of the summer?

a. too much ket?

b. not enough vegetables?

c. low immune system?
Yes sir. Letter A. That's my final answer :lol:

cocaine%20bill%20razor.jpg

this account for 99% of "summer colds"

Too much living the dream can have that effect on not-so-hardcore folk like yourself :( ;) :p

A RIVER OF COCAINE
SCIENTISTS have been surprised by huge levels of cocaine residue found in a northern Italian river.

Findings suggest young adults in the Po valley take the drug 40,000 times per day - 75 times higher than official estimates.

The study measured Benzoylecgonine - a chemical passed into the river by coke users' urine.

Research leader Dr Ettore Zuccato, from the Mario Negri Institute in Milan, said the estimated 3,307lb of cocaine consumed annually is worth "about £84million".

Advertisement

He added true numbers of drug users must be calculated more accurately.

puppylover said:
A RIVER OF COCAINE
SCIENTISTS have been surprised by huge levels of cocaine residue found in a northern Italian river.

Findings suggest young adults in the Po valley take the drug 40,000 times per day - 75 times higher than official estimates.

The study measured Benzoylecgonine - a chemical passed into the river by coke users' urine.

Research leader Dr Ettore Zuccato, from the Mario Negri Institute in Milan, said the estimated 3,307lb of cocaine consumed annually is worth "about £84million".

Advertisement

yeah, read this today i was like :eek: had visions of me doing an "augustus gloop" :lol:

jjinit said:
puppylover said:
A RIVER OF COCAINE

Advertisement

yeah, read this today i was like :eek: had visions of me doing an "augustus gloop" :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: even I would draw the line in swimming in someone's cocaine residue piss!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NITEFLY said:

Probably the fact that you were at GKGG last weekend. Seriously me, Kaz and all my mates who were there with us have all been ill since we got home. We have all had flu symptoms and Kaz has developed and throat and ear infection :eek: I have never felt so crap :evil:

Fraz said:
NITEFLY said:

Probably the fact that you were at GKGG last weekend. Seriously me, Kaz and all my mates who were there with us have all been ill since we got home. We have all had flu symptoms and Kaz has developed and throat and ear infection :eek: I have never felt so crap :evil:

Weird, I've had a sore throat all week and a headache, and I went to GKGG too.

Was probably one of the minging circus gypsies coughing from the top of the big ben ride. (apologies to any gypsies out there, I'm not stereotyping you... :lol: )

naddyz said:
Fraz said:
NITEFLY said:

Weird, I've had a sore throat all week and a headache, and I went to GKGG too.

Was probably one of the minging circus gypsies coughing from the top of the big ben ride. (apologies to any gypsies out there, I'm not stereotyping you... :lol: )

All the germs are likely to be at such an event. Over 40k folk and them portaloos are to blame and there aint any hand washing facilities either :evil:

NITEFLY said:
looks like its a global thing then :(

would say so. i have been recovering all week. went out on thurs felt better now ill again. :( have only myself to blame tho. and i dont mind feeling like this now after the weekend i had its a small price to play. :D drink lots of juice and eat lots of fruit. :D

Back