who's here? july 2006

"Musics got me feeling so free, celebrate and dance so free"

wooo hoo, not long now, i was on my way bk from my mum and dads last night and what come on the radio but, ....wait for it.... "ATB 9pm till i COME" my all time fave ibiza tune, how much of a quincindence is that?:O ,must mean im going to have a good time lol

this time 2moro, i'll be rippin it up, canny w8

heya !!! 2 HOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND IM OF 2 AIRPORTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ibiza-girlie said:
nice! just got my ticket via expectia on the net, cant top the price an amazing 116,30 pounds taxes and all in flight services included! pretty damn amazing:eek:

Hi there. Coming to Ibiza on the 12th Of July. Gonna be there. Male here, 29.

July17-24

Ill be staying in Hotel BellaMar July17-24th.:?: Anyone know if its a good hotel or not? Anyone looking for a party partner let me know. Always down to meeting new club kids.8)

5 more sleeps to go then not many sleeps for 2 weeks!

flying from cardiff 11pm friday-2 weeks in the brisa, SA.

will be going to ;
WEEK 1:
WLS-space
subliminal-pacha
pukkaup-es paradis
WEEK 2:
judement sun-eden
punkaberet-privilige
cream-amnesia
tidy/euphoria-es paradis

with some unplanned messiness in between :eek:

planning to go to borabora for the 1st time ever and the market in es cana one wednesday.

2 of us going, looking forward to meeting new peeps, and partying hard :D

hey, im goin 2 ibiza on tue night for the first time will arrive wed mornign gunan be there untill 26-27th 2weeks!

3 20 year old lads from scotland if any1s interested!! staying in san bay

Me (Lisa) and and my mate Mel off to Ibiza next Wednesday 19th July for a week. Can't wait!!! See you all there.:D

sausage fest

we are gonna be there during the last week of july... 11 dudes in a house. that is some scary stuff. so if any of you girls feel like partying with some fun loving latins in a sweet crib near amnesia, send me a line!

Goin to ibiza for my first time ever next weekend July 21-23, gonna be staying in playa d'en bossa... Would love to catch up with people to just go out and have a fkn ball!!

Anyway... Catch ya's there!!

nitefly
Didnt get to see Morillo unfort, was there for justin robertson tho.
Did you see Morales sun, he was excellant. which campsite were u in.
We were in A1.

Anyway roll on the 21st!!

only did the dance arena for 30 minutes cos it reminded us of a milton keynes rave:lol: where you staying, san an?

NITEFLY said:
only did the dance arena for 30 minutes cos it reminded us of a milton keynes rave:lol: where you staying, san an?

Staying in San An bay 21st to 28th, Sol Post apartments. Got the tickets today:D

When u off?

SEE U OVER THERE RASHER PAL , NEVER REALLY GOT CHANCE 2 SAY HI AS ALL MYM8S BEEN CHAATI 2 WENT LAST WEKEND, CHINO WERE U STAYIN DUDE

Back