Who's going to Matinee ?

but it's not during the daytime! :cry: :cry:

The pain is clearly still there for you :cry::cry:

One day it might be there, open bold as brass at 8:0am sharp. We can live in hope but my clubbing years are running out!

Had some great times there Pacha ---> Matinee = perfect :)

The pain is clearly still there for you :cry::cry:

One day it might be there, open bold as brass at 8:0am sharp. We can live in hope but my clubbing years are running out!

Had some great times there Pacha ---> Matinee = perfect :)

I know, the best part was getting a taxi straight from Pacha to SPace, the BEST part was Matinee at 9:00 in the morning... atmostphere can't be beat. Cheese yes, but sooo much fun!

sigh! :cry:

Do they still play that Shine On Me track every hour?

Maniac?

Surely worth the entrance fee alone? :D

Im going... to the closing party... even better cos its my birthday that night! cant wait.
loved matinee at space... am a bit nervous about it being at amnesia, i havnt been since the morning parties where put a stop to... but im sure we will have a great time anyway... :p

what's matineee like? what sort of music? good party etc? its one of the few nights at amnesia i can make while im there and i love amnesia but dont really know anbything about matinee.

Well, id say its a Tech House night, so it can be a little cheesey, but its always had a great atmosphere, and is popular with the spanish lot, who defo know how to party.

I think its predominantley a gay night, but its more like a you are who you are night...

love it.

Sounds alright! went to People From Ibiza last year and it was a bit cheesy but full of Spanish and Italians and had such a good atmosphere. think it may be a toss up between Matinee and trying Underground if its open.

Ive never been to underground, but I like the sound of it. Im over in september for 10days, so may give it a whirl. Something a bit different. :)

If you do get to matinee would like to hear your thaughts, as like i said, I havnt been since it became a night party

I'm very torn on that one as i loved amnesia but have heard very good things about Underground and as you say, it is something different. let me know what you think if you go! i may try and do both in a night but think that could ruin both and also my wallet!

music's ****

Hey grego .... part of why I love Ibiza is that most people are open and respectful to other people's music tastes.

If you think Matinee music is ****, keep it to yourself. That's an opinion and adds no value to this chat. I absolutely hate Techno but I would never respond to someone asking about a techno party with "Techno is crap".

Ibiza , mi amor .... 1 more week!

Hey grego .... part of why I love Ibiza is that most people are open and respectful to other people's music tastes.

If you think Matinee music is ****, keep it to yourself. That's an opinion and adds no value to this chat. I absolutely hate Techno but I would never respond to someone asking about a techno party with "Techno is crap".

just came across this.

agree it probably didn't add much to the conversation, but on an island that is passionate about music and as a person that is passionate about music, it is my duty to criticise as strongly as possible when those passions/values are compromised.

Matinee world tour comes to Moscow this weekend. too bad it conflicts with 2 other parties I want to attend.

I went to one of their touring parties here last year and quite enjoyed the music. Straight-up house music. Good times tunes, which fit well with the fun atmosphere.

Haven't been to their Ibiza parties in years, however, so no idea what they're playing there, although it's some of the same DJs so it can't be too far off :confused:

ooops, went a bit dyslexic with this one.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

manatees1.jpg

I have every respect for your music tastes! - but happen to think Matinee music is $hit also.

...but there's no right/wrong opinion where music is concerned and this is a democracy! :p

(PS - I love house music)

Back