** Who's going to ... Hed Kandi - BED - 6th December

Dont know yet, depdends on others, i'm not really bothered but others want to go and we're staying in leeds i think. I'd rather do basics but i'll just do what the others do....

*Saffy* said:
Am so up for this one ... I'm gonna get some party popper type things .. Kerry we're gonna have to start the party at our house ... Joey .. bring some tunes ! Space Patio here we come !

The tunes are already being selected. Maybe i should take my box to BED with me, i can play the 8 till 10 set. You know the one where the doors are locked and there is no one in there :lol:

Joey .. you do realise, you're getting a chance to play the Space Patio ! ?

*Saffy* said:

Wow the space patio :eek: :eek:

All hail the space patio :p :p

If i was freezing when i was at yours in October then im gonna be even more bloody frozzin next week

mambobirdette said:
*Saffy* said:

If i was freezing when i was at yours in October then im gonna be even more bloody frozzin next week

Don't be so bloody wussy! I'll give ya a Saffy Special Vodka to warm ya up !

*Saffy* said:
mambobirdette said:
*Saffy* said:

Don't be so bloody wussy! I'll give ya a Saffy Special Vodka to warm ya up !

Okay i'll try not to be sick this time :eek: :lol:

Just make sure ive not eaten any sausages before i start drinking this time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*giggles* .. Oh god, I'd forgotten about that ... twas one snort too many though I think !

*Saffy* said:
*giggles* .. Oh god, I'd forgotten about that ... twas one snort too many though I think !

Theres no such thing a a snort too many :D :D blame it on the wine

Can we av a PJ party wen we get back to yours??? :lol: :lol: Im gonna bring mine :lol: :lol:

Brilliant idea ! I dont have any though so I hope you dont mind me walking around in my knicks!

I think you'd look quite nice in pink ;)

Can you at least bring some shorts or sumfink to sleep in so i can take a look at your legs :lol: :lol:

lil' Joey said:
mambobirdette said:
I think you'd look quite nice in pink ;)

Can you at least bring some shorts or sumfink to sleep in so i can take a look at your legs :lol: :lol:

Are legs important then?

Well yea they are ;) but it was just an excuse cuz thats just one peice of clothing ive got to try & get off you :lol:

Back