whos going summer 09

katscope

im going to try and find a job for this summer season. Does anyone have any info about accomodation, jobs, best clubs... etc?

Hi I've bn 2 Ibiza twice on holiday and met sum ppl who wrkd there for the summer, they said the best thing 2 do is 2 get out there late April or early May and just ask araound in all the bars!!

They also said 2 go 2 a pub called the ship, which is near the westend, they have jobs and accomadation on a noticeboard on a wall on te left as u walk in!!

Hope thats a help 2 u!!

Me and 8 other r cuming out on the 28th July for a wk, cant wait!!

Its AMAZING

Heeading over from the 1st to the 15th of august with four others two of um have been to ibiza before me and another one have never been cant wait!

headin over from dublin april 26th with a friend to stay the summer and work , cant wait, anyone else goin for the summer :)

Hi I've bn 2 Ibiza twice on holiday and met sum ppl who wrkd there for the summer, they said the best thing 2 do is 2 get out there late April or early May and just ask araound in all the bars!!

They also said 2 go 2 a pub called the ship, which is near the westend, they have jobs and accomadation on a noticeboard on a wall on te left as u walk in!!

Hope thats a help 2 u!!

Me and 8 other r cuming out on the 28th July for a wk, cant wait!!

Its AMAZING

Where u's staying? x

Back