Who's going August 5th to August 16th?

GIJoRaver

Hey everybody! This will be my first time to Ibiza....been waiting to go for probably the last 8 years. I was just wondering who would be there at the same time as sadly I'm going alone. Thought it would be cool to meet and hang out with some awesome people wich I know Ibiza attracts!

I plan on checking out PVD, Tiesto, Armin, Judge Jules etc...

I'm stayin at Garbi Hotel in Playa D'en Bossa.

Anyway I think it would be super cool to meet some of you ahead of time through the wonders of the interweb prior. A lil about me. I'm 32yr, male, from California (yea, I do say "dude" a lot) I go clubbing in L.A. a lot. I'm super glad I get a chance to see clubbing on a world stage. Untill next time. talk to you later.

I CAN'T WAIT!:eek:

Hey everybody! This will be my first time to Ibiza....been waiting to go for probably the last 8 years. I was just wondering who would be there at the same time as sadly I'm going alone. Thought it would be cool to meet and hang out with some awesome people wich I know Ibiza attracts!

I plan on checking out PVD, Tiesto, Armin, Judge Jules etc...

I'm stayin at Garbi Hotel in Playa D'en Bossa.

Anyway I think it would be super cool to meet some of you ahead of time through the wonders of the interweb prior. A lil about me. I'm 32yr, male, from California (yea, I do say "dude" a lot) I go clubbing in L.A. a lot. I'm super glad I get a chance to see clubbing on a world stage. Untill next time. talk to you later.

I CAN'T WAIT!:eek:
c ya on the teracceeeeeeeeeeee amigo :)

I am from L.A. as well a homie and I will be there around the same time as you. Only we will be coming in a little early for Radio 1 weekend.

See ya there Sunglasses! Sweet to know another angelino will be there delusional! will everybody have there computers with them or acess to the threads?:eek:

Who's going...show of hands! Need to meet as many cool peeps to hang with before I get there! getting excited as you can tell.....so close yet so far away!:eek:

Okay really excited...days seem to be dragging ever so slowly toward my flight date! bah!!.... :eek: <------Still excited though!!!!!

anybody anybody Aug 5 through the 18th!?!?!

ill be there 1st august

im going on the 1st till the 11th cant wait cos i love it there
3 year running for me and staying in the bay :eek:

Back