Who's Goin 2 Work In Ibiza For The Summer

• Thread starter im_just_dannii_from_the_r
  • Start date
I

im_just_dannii_from_the_r

I WANNA WORK IN IBIZA FOR THE SUMMER OR NEXT, I WORKED IN SHAGALLUF FOR 5 MONTHS AND IT WAS WICKED, IS THERE ANY WORKERS ONLINE AND CAN YA TELL ME IS IT EASY GETTIN WORK IN IBIZA AS A PR ;)

im_just_dannii_from_the_r said:
I WANNA WORK IN IBIZA FOR THE SUMMER OR NEXT, I WORKED IN SHAGALLUF FOR 5 MONTHS AND IT WAS WICKED, IS THERE ANY WORKERS ONLINE AND CAN YA TELL ME IS IT EASY GETTIN WORK IN IBIZA AS A PR ;)

What kind of club are you looking to work for? PR (I think you mean flyering) is hard, so hope you have some money saved up... When I first worked out there I knew a lot of PRs...your best bet is to email all the guys from the clubs in England that do the PR in Ibiza in the summer. They will tell you when they will be recruiting. Otherwise, go early May, and there will be lots of notices in The Ship in San An advertising for PR people. xxx

Hi there,

I also going to work on Ibiza this whole season, but I know as much as you do. When are you heading, maybe we can look togheter for work.

Like to hear from you

By the way Iám from Holland

Seeya

work work work

hi,

im searching for a job during season as well. would like to work for one of the clubs/ event organizers/ event managers--burt not as a "flyer-dealer" ;) so if anybody knows how to get in contact with the responsible people there--please let me know.

by the way:where will u stay? still searchin for people to share a flat/ house.

looking forward to some answers :lol:

ciao

Back