who was

S

Scott007

the bird djin early at the garlands opening. will she be back? where else is she djing for?

Are you talking about inside? I think it was Lisa Lashes. From what I understand, there will be different guests all summer. However, if that's who you're thinking of -- she has a whole night of her at Eden, called Lashed.

not Lashes. on the terrace as soon as it opened quality balearic-y house not of the hard stuff

I'm not sure either but I thought it was great during the early hours of garlands opening. I think that next year they need to keep both rooms open straight away, I was gutted we had to leave at 12. I'm way passed that hard stuff anymore :cry:
sorry for being a lightweight ;)

Hi Scott.

The 'bird' you're after is a DJ by the name of Miss AJ, a 16 year-old DJ from The Wirral.

She runs a night called Fashion @ Kancela, Es Cana every Wednesday, which got off to a flying start after its launch in mid June, with guest appearances from Igor Marijuan (Cadena Cien), Sonny Wharton (Renaissance/Manumission), Steve Kelley (Passion), and one of the island's fastest-rising stars, Boyd Sleator, as well as residencies from myself and Amy.

She's back at Garlands more or less every week, mainly playing the terrace at PinUp but sometimes the warmup at Kanya.
You can also catch her at Kanya on odd days, like tomorrow (Saturday 19th) at 2pm.

Chances are if you heard any tunes you particularly liked at the Garlands opening, they'll have been mine, after the thieving bitch tea-leafed some of my tunes, and my headphones :twisted:

If anyone wants some CDs from either Amy or myself, depending upon your musical preferences, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out.

Check out www.miss-aj.com but hands off, she's taken ;)

prog_babe said:
16 year old - quality!!! good on her :D

Haha yeah, she´s real good too.

Her sound makes her a little more suited to Spanish shores than the UK´s, so you´d do best to check her out over here, although there are talks of a Fashion tour once we get back, so watch this space ;)

Alex Williams said:
Hi Scott.

The 'bird' you're after is a DJ by the name of Miss AJ, a 16 year-old DJ from The Wirral.

She runs a night called Fashion @ Kancela, Es Cana every Wednesday, which got off to a flying start after its launch in mid June, with guest appearances from Igor Marijuan (Cadena Cien), Sonny Wharton (Renaissance/Manumission), Steve Kelley (Passion), and one of the island's fastest-rising stars, Boyd Sleator, as well as residencies from myself and Amy.

She's back at Garlands more or less every week, mainly playing the terrace at PinUp but sometimes the warmup at Kanya.
You can also catch her at Kanya on odd days, like tomorrow (Saturday 19th) at 2pm.

Chances are if you heard any tunes you particularly liked at the Garlands opening, they'll have been mine, after the thieving bitch tea-leafed some of my tunes, and my headphones :twisted:

If anyone wants some CDs from either Amy or myself, depending upon your musical preferences, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out.

Check out www.miss-aj.com but hands off, she's taken ;)

From the Wirral? Me too! Great place to live!

Good on her! ;)

Didn't realise she was only 16! :confused: Well down I say, if you get yourself resdiencies at such a young age. ;)

Back