Who was the girl DJ at Pacha?

DJ Soulman

Been trying to find out. Awsome girl House DJ at Pacha on Friday night/Saturday morning 4/5th June this year, and also Tuesday or Wednesday the same week. She knew exactly how to milk the crowd, best DJ I saw in the week I was there. Had a short chat with her afterwards, but, security were hassling everybody out. I believe she is one of the Pacha residents, not sure though. Had me dancing for 6 hours solid (little drink and no drugs!).

Anyone know?

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

Sounds like Sarah Mann, she has been resident at Pacha for a couple of years now, used to play predominantly in Global Room but she is warming up in the main room this year - really really good DJ imo.

Barbie said:
Sounds like Sarah Mann, she has been resident at Pacha for a couple of years now, used to play predominantly in Global Room but she is warming up in the main room this year - really really good DJ imo.

As there were no big names on, she worked from around 3/4am till the finish at 8am and seemed to be the main attraction. She's got my vote anyway! Nice personality too.

Oh, and by the way, thanks Ibiza-Girlie and Barbie, I guessed someone would know.

Later
DJ Soulman 8)

Back