who wants to offer me a job

NITEFLY

im so bored,i aint got nothing to do and not allowed to return to work for a few weeks cause of a secruity scare think i might just jack it in any1 got a job for me i dont mind travelling to london if i have to, gotta be decent money and i dont mind working in an office but then again i dont mind working outside anything will do at the mo-come on there must be something out there :(

NITEFLY said:
im so bored,i aint got nothing to do and not allowed to return to work for a few weeks cause of a secruity scare think i might just jack it in any1 got a job for me i dont mind travelling to london if i have to, gotta be decent money and i dont mind working in an office but then again i dont mind working outside anything will do at the mo-come on there must be something out there :(

Nitefly, if you live within Travelling distance of southend, PM me and I may be able to help. I cannot promise, but I think my firm are recruiting at the moment. They do also have jobs in London.

8) you could work with me . Im in construction in the south work hard play hard £140 a day :?:

pip said:
8) you could work with me . Im in construction in the south work hard play hard £140 a day :?:

sounds good where bouts take it its full on building houses and stuff right

NITEFLY said:
pip said:

8) Place called marchwood near fawley hants 8) not houses big incenrater

pip said:

£36k p/a for construction work :eek:

pip said:
NITEFLY said:
pip said:

cheers anyway bit too far from me and id only end up sitting on my arse drinking cups of tea all day if i ended up on a building site :lol:

NITEFLY said:
pip said:
NITEFLY said:
pip said:

cheers anyway bit too far from me and id only end up sitting on my arse drinking cups of tea all day if i ended up on a building site :lol:

8) you wouldnt last the day if thats how you think work on sites is easy peasy 8) ;)

pip said:
NITEFLY said:
pip said:
NITEFLY said:
pip said:

8) you wouldnt last the day if thats how you think work on sites is easy peasy 8) ;)

thats what i mean im far too lazy for any work like that :)

Morbyd said:
mikkak said:
I need a secretary in sunny Mallorca :D
What's the pay like? :idea:

the amount of beer you need, mmmm you can sleep under the stairs mmmm some pocket money mmmmm ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ofcourse the rigth to use the kitchen, free food. Ofcourse languages are one point in favour, we could talk about an extra of a weekend off every month

Benefits are fine and all... I know you Europeans like your benefits, but I'm more interested in the base salary figure you've got in mind :lol: ;)

Back