Who killed archie?

freakstar

I know (no joke)!!!

Does anyone know online where I can put my money on - tried everywhere but nowhere are taking bets on it.

Once I have put my cash on I'll let you all know.

ps I am not an Eastenders fan but I have come across some information.

Cheers

images

BTW The liability on those odds will be very small. I doubt there will be much left after you fill your boots.

PS Be carefull people..................

Last edited by a moderator:
my money's on Mossad or the Continuity IRA

The Continuity IRA have been disbanded. The Hardliners are now part of the newly branded Real IRA. They split from the Provisional IRA in 96 where they joined up with splinter groups from the Continuity brigade.

They wouldnt be able to show their heads in the Eastend of London, let alone order a drink, as they are under 24hour surveillance after Omagh.

Traceys odds are 33/1. They will only lay a small bet so I had a flutter, as it sounds a plausible result for soap scriptwriters.

Traceys odds are 33/1. They will only lay a small bet so I had a flutter, as it sounds a plausible result for soap scriptwriters.

Indeed, also take into account that this is Tracey's 25th anniversary of being in EE, her profile has been raised of late (getting the sack at the Viv etc)...must stop, said too much!

They weren't offering odds until I asked this morning - they gave me 50/1 now moved into 33's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back