Who is the dj you'd love to see...

Clara

...but have never had the chance so far?

Mine would be DJ Hell. Always miss him by a day or he cancels.

Jeff Mills! :)

-U got a photo of dj hell by chance? Someone told me I look like him- hope he's not too mingin!

ok - I look NOTHING!! Like this! Maybe it was Dj rush he said? - If use knew wot I look like ud b pissing urself!

Danny Tenaglia

But if its true that he's playing the Pure Pacha opening party (is it true :?: ), then I will finally get to hear him.

Once went to see him at Minstry of Sound and he was going to start at 6am, but my ex-GF wanted to leave just before, and I didn't want her walking round Elephant & Castle alone on a Sunday morning so I missed Tenaglia.

ye kitten- im more like hell (the dj!) but still a fair bit out!

Rob- I don't rate Timo that much, his producing/remixing is spot on. I remember seeing him at Cream before and during his residency, -he's a bit too lazy on the decks I reckon -IMO anyways.

Everyone Raves bout Danny T. Is he really that good? Im definately gonna have to check him out now

Yeah he's definitely worth it!! One of my favorite djs. I'm praying he's gonna stop in at Sunday@Space opening or DC10 for one of his marathon sets cause he will be on the island for Pacha's 30th opening on friday!!! :D :p :D

wouldnt mind checking him out, but 17 odd hours is a bit intense for me! (to dedicate to one dj)

he he, sorry, I just remember someone sayin he does these 17hr sets in Miami and he's known for his mammoth sets!

Ye, think Roger Sanchez is planning more 8hrs sets for his night, DAMN Jeff Mills is BANGING it out! Im gonna have to get pissed to this! :)

Rob- I don't rate Timo that much, his producing/remixing is spot on. I remember seeing him at Cream before and during his residency, -he's a bit too lazy on the decks I reckon -IMO anyways

Second that...I've seen the Gurner four times and he's a bit bare-bones. Never heard him wreck but also never heard do something inspired. Good tunes, but his programming is a bit all over the map...

That said he's a wicked producer and a fun guy. One could do much worse than check him out

Back