Who is going to tiesto 13th of July???

Vin

Hi peeps,
my mate and I just got our tickets for tiesto @ privilage for the 13th of July8). Got them from this site.
Cant wait. We will be In Ibiza by the 10th for 9 days:D. We are from Australia going around europe.
So who is going??? PARTYYYY!!!:D

My buddy and I will be there July 13th thru the 17th.

Yes we will be at Tieto on the 13th! I cant wait, first time to Ibiza and first time to see Tiesto.

How many times have you been to Ibiza before?

My buddy and I will be there July 13th thru the 17th.

Yes we will be at Tieto on the 13th! I cant wait, first time to Ibiza and first time to see Tiesto.

How many times have you been to Ibiza before?
hey mate, first time for us also. Awesome man. Where are you guys from??
We should all catch up and party, haha, :)
Stay in touch around that time!

hey mate, first time for us also. Awesome man. Where are you guys from??
We should all catch up and party, haha, :)
Stay in touch around that time!

We are coming from Los Angeles, California, USA. How about you guys?

We are staying at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel for that week, where are you guys staying at?

Here my email: go4sergio@hotmail.com lets keep in touch around that time.

Sweet man,
we coming from Melbourne Australia, just traveling around europe.
We are staying at the Jet apartments. I heard Ibiza rocks hotel has some ok parties too:)
Got your email, so ill stay in touch around that time. Cool to catch up with people from the USA.8)

Alright ppl,

We are in Ibiza 11th-19th July.

Be my third yr in Ibiza, and ive seen Tiesto twice over there - once at Amnesia and once at Privelege. Think we are giving it a miss this year and going to Swedish House Mafia or Coccoon on the 13th July.

But you will have an awesome time at Tiesto, i have no doubts. The sheer size of the place will take your breath away.

Ibiza 12 - 17 july

Alright ppl,

We are in Ibiza 11th-19th July.

Be my third yr in Ibiza, and ive seen Tiesto twice over there - once at Amnesia and once at Privelege. Think we are giving it a miss this year and going to Swedish House Mafia or Coccoon on the 13th July.

But you will have an awesome time at Tiesto, i have no doubts. The sheer size of the place will take your breath away.

I am planning on visiting those venues! would like to find a company to go with!

Back