WHO IS GOING 2004 JULY?

Re: ANYONE GOING TO SAN ANTONIO ON 28TH JUNE - 12TH JULY

belfast_alcos said:
Yo everyone, two Northern Irish fellas hittin' San Antonio for 2 weeks of drinkin' and livin' it large. Anyone headin' over around the same time give us a shout, we are staying in the Escapades Hotel Torres. :D

going on the 2nd- 12th July, two girls from swindon.... 21 & 22, staying at hotel hawaii........

Re: July 8th-16th

Taliesin said:
Me and a mate are going to be at Hotel Hawaii in San An between 8th-16th July. If anyone fancies meeting up...get in touch

me and a mate will also be at the same hotel 2nd - 12th july, get back to me!! ;)

Me am goin

Fifi trixe bell, sara bella and sexy eyes jane are all headin to san an on 17th July for 2 whole weeks ov gettin pished, and doing all the naughty fings that sexy gals do!!

So if any ov u's sexy guys wanna meet we r stayin at the sol apartments.

WooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooo its no comin quick enuff!

Have fun x

13-20 July

My hubby and I will be out there the 13-20 of July. We're americans so we shouldn't be too hard to miss! He's a buff puerto rican guy with tons of tattoos and I'm a white girl who has a few tats and will have pink and platinum braids down to my bum! We love to party so if ur gonna be out there hook it up! ciao!

Buckley said:
My first week will probably 2-9 July this year. Have to miss the openings because of my Sister's wedding. That's ok 'cos I love her like a sister. Cos she is one. Mine, in fact.

I'll expect your attendance at my birthday dinner then mate ;)

1st timer 2

Me and 2 m8s r goin on the 17th july for 2 wks canny wait, its our 1st time as well.

Who is goin and how many?

Where abts in glasgow u from?

We r from Johnstone

X

me and 6 mates r going,

i come from the motherwell area. I just put Glasgow coz most ppl know glasgow.

What resort will you be staying in?

We will be in San Antonio

Back