Who has to bring photo ID for a ticket for more than 1 person?

sweet sensation

Hi there,

Ive just joined this site and would like to ask a question about Space.

Me and my boyfriend went over there for the first time in June this year and went to the Space opening party.

We loved it so much we're going back in September for 2 weeks with another couple!

But last time we had trouble getting tickets, so this time we would like to buy them before hand (as we dont land in Ibiza until 10pm on the Sun night)

If we buy them online, is it true that the person who buys all the tickets with their credit card is the only one who has to take ID?

And is a work photo ID ok as I saw someone asked that before? And I presume that they take their credit card with them that they used to purchase the tickets?

Cheers in advance :D

Sweet xx

sweet sensation said:
If we buy them online, is it true that the person who buys all the tickets with their credit card is the only one who has to take ID?

And is a work photo ID ok as I saw someone asked that before? And I presume that they take their credit card with them that they used to purchase the tickets?

This will help you...

Taken from the Spotlight Club Ticket Shop FAQ. http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/shop/spotlight.php?mode=faq

Can I buy tickets for other people as a present?
No. The Credit Card holder must enter the club with all other persons. No person will be able to enter to the club without the Credit Card holder - there are NO exceptions to this rule.

What kind of ID should I bring with me?
The Credit Card holder must present a Photo ID card which clearly shows his/her name with a recent photo, at the club entrance. E.g. Driving Licence with Photo, Personal ID Card, Work ID Card. He or she must sign the ticket at the Guestlist Entrance before entering the club.

Thank you very much j_love :D

I was dreading the thought of having to take my passport with me, spesh as I dont have any pockets in my hotpants!! ;)

j_love01 said:
This will help you...

Taken from the Spotlight Club Ticket Shop FAQ. http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/shop/spotlight.php?mode=faq

Can I buy tickets for other people as a present?
No. The Credit Card holder must enter the club with all other persons. No person will be able to enter to the club without the Credit Card holder - there are NO exceptions to this rule.

What kind of ID should I bring with me?
The Credit Card holder must present a Photo ID card which clearly shows his/her name with a recent photo, at the club entrance. E.g. Driving Licence with Photo, Personal ID Card, Work ID Card. He or she must sign the ticket at the Guestlist Entrance before entering the club.

J love, is that the same for Canadians and Americans? Can we just take our licenses?

thanks.

Back