Who has booked for 2022?

Accommodation booked for 28 May to 4 June as going with friends and getting a villa. Hopefully IMS too.

Hoping BA resumes its Gatwick route by then as EasyJet prices are crazy for then.
IMS is end of April next year i think, i think its in the confirmed lineups thread

IMS is end of April next year i think, i think its in the confirmed lineups thread

Think this will be the start of the season ( after IMS ). Same Procedere as ...
Early season 2022 , as said Here before. Hope for a Long , succesful Ibiza 2022

Yep. I have my delegate pass rolled over from 2021 (& 2020!).

Hoping two trips in spring, although IMS in late April would strictly be for work… 😉

Not before the situation is a little more clearer. When possible : June and September. A little out of the season , as usually.
I think we will have better conditions after march / april. But its only a assumption.

Life is too short not to take some risks.

I've decided on a trip to Ibiza for 10-14 days over Easter. I have bought my return flight (back home) for the 20th April, but have not yet bought a ticket to get there.

When I arrive it will be without a valid Covid certificate. I'm sure I'll be in for special treatment. :rolleyes:

I don't expect very many places in Ibiza to be open over Easter. Probably won't be any partying. But at least the sun will be out, the weather will be warm, and the bike rides around the island will be awesome. This will be the end of winter for me, and the first of happy times over summer.

What I remember ... April is nice there. Good for the beach , not for swimming ( for me ). Beach bars are opel at the end of the month. Maybe you bring a good Idea to me : 3 or 4 days at the end of April.

I believe the pandemic will be over by Easter. There won't be anyone left who hasn't been infected by then. I therefore believe it will be safe to travel again. If I'm wrong then I'll be wearing a mask and otherwise spending my time outdoors.

Looking at 1st week of October. Flights and hotels are looking pretty cheap at the moment. What do we think is the likelihood of most of the clubs still being open is?

Looking at 1st week of October. Flights and hotels are looking pretty cheap at the moment. What do we think is the likelihood of most of the clubs still being open is?
I think they have a very good chance of opening

I really want to see pacha open with solomuns night there

Party nights are open now in ibiza for winter and hospitals are stable at the moment

Maybe we are lucky ,

Sorry , article in german :

91 Percent lower risk of dying , 50 percent lower risk of clinic treathment.

If thats true , we have good chances for normal clubbing , next year
But : Its very early to be optimistic.

Until the next variant....hopefully the variants get milder and milder for us all and we get herd immunity then we would be in a really good position

Booked Ibiza Rocks for September as good deal and now realised flights for those dates are ridiculously high! Jet2 only allowing package holidays for the specific dates. Unless they go down near time but it was getting on £300pp with Tui (when I booked hotel I thought it was in total 🤪)

Back