Who has booked for 2022?

Booked 9th-23rd July. Staying in San An for week 1 for a massive blow out and heading north (Portinatx) for week 2 for a chill. I've never stayed in the north if anyone has any must-do or must-sees. A bit worried we will struggle to avoid the clubs in week 2 and end up with hefty taxi fares... 😂

I'm going to meet my fiancé, so booked - yes. Not to Ibiza - not yet. When we're married, (Yay!), I want to honeymoon.

We examined some alternatives - Tokyo, our own Tiffy's Dubai... , Moscow, and Hawaii or Bora Bora (I heard something about the Maldives too, but I'm not convinced - I'd rather Goa... :D), but the feeling I'm getting is she would like something simple, comfortable, and practical. I suggested Santa Barbara, but we'll see. We don't yet have a date, but I know it will be after graduation which is a year out or more.

Last edited:
Especially for you, Life of Rye! ;-)

Yes

Two weeks talk to me

- Arr 04th June
- Dep 18th June

Two weeks seems a bit excessive for Ibiza I don't suspect it to be very common. However me and the girlfriend agreed that really it will be a last hoorah to having no responsibilities as we do plan on 'trying' next year.

I love the idea of two weeks also because what it means is I can stagger the nights out and really mix up the two weeks rather than have to cram nights together to squeeze the good ones in.

Yes

Two weeks talk to me

- Arr 04th June
- Dep 18th June

Two weeks seems a bit excessive for Ibiza I don't suspect it to be very common. However me and the girlfriend agreed that really it will be a last hoorah to having no responsibilities as we do plan on 'trying' next year.

I love the idea of two weeks also because what it means is I can stagger the nights out and really mix up the two weeks rather than have to cram nights together to squeeze the good ones in.
Ibiza is a cracking place to kick off the trying.

“Son, you were conceived on the beach at Benirrás as drummers played around us/ in one of the suites in Pikes/ in our hotel room overlooking Es Vedra as the sun rose/ up the alley around the corner from Highlander in the West End after too many Woo Woos and questionable shots…..”

Ibiza is a cracking place to kick off the trying.

“Son, you were conceived on the beach at Benirrás as drummers played around us/ in one of the suites in Pikes/ in our hotel room overlooking Es Vedra as the sun rose/ up the alley around the corner from Highlander in the West End after too many Woo Woos and questionable shots…..”

Son I suppose you want to know why you are named 'soundcloud'

Yes

Two weeks talk to me

- Arr 04th June
- Dep 18th June

you will love having two weeks here. nothing better than NOT having to cramp everything into one week

I am booked for 5 June till June 23. All in Portinatx, but we always have a car.

Let us hope it actually happens this time. Crete was awesome this year, but I really miss Ibiza.

Yes

Two weeks talk to me

- Arr 04th June
- Dep 18th June

5 weeks this year was great 😁

Accommodation booked for 28 May to 4 June as going with friends and getting a villa. Hopefully IMS too.

Hoping BA resumes its Gatwick route by then as EasyJet prices are crazy for then.

Back