Who else is off to Space on Sunday 22/06/03 ?

Pete

Who else is off to Space on Sunday 22/06/03 ?
Plus what is the best time to turn up?

Me..........and my Keeper ;)

I shall be taking a stroll down to Bora Bora for 11am, have a couple of drinks and then get to Space for midday-ish :D Dance the afternoon away on the terrace, depending who's playing might pop out for an hour back to Bora Bora about 6 but if line-up is anything like last 2 Openings of We Love Sundays you won't be able to move me off the dancefloor.

Then leave at midnight when terrace closes cos inside of Space is dirty dirty place :p And need a few hours kip before DC10 :D

I will be there too. Flight only lands at around 11am though so not sure what time I will get there. Im sure Barbie will warm the place up nicely for us!!! ;)

Pete said:
Sasha's been anounced as the Headline DJ :!:

Not for me, my headliners are Rampling and Lawler and then as soon as that Terrace closes I'm out the place :p Not a big fan of inside of Space and want a couple of hours kip before DC10.

Barbie said:
Pete said:
Sasha's been anounced as the Headline DJ :!:

Not for me, my headliners are Rampling and Lawler and then as soon as that Terrace closes I'm out the place :p Not a big fan of inside of Space and want a couple of hours kip before DC10.
Rampling is God but we've never hard Sasha play so I want to see what all the fuss is about. Has Rampling been confirmed or is he (aswell as Mr Sarah Cox A.K.A. John Carter) on your DJ wish list?

Pete said:
Rampling is God but we've never hard Sasha play so I want to see what all the fuss is about. Has Rampling been confirmed or is he (aswell as Mr Sarah Cox A.K.A. John Carter) on your DJ wish list?

Lol @ you you cheeky monkey :p

Danny Rampling is definitely confirmed for Opening :D

And as for Jon Carter, well he's meant to be playing opening of Pacha Pure the Friday before so I'll be all Jon Carter'd up on first night of my holiday :p ;)

Me and Floydy B are going, our flight doesnt land until 2am sun morning so its straight to bed then straight to space.

We have only been there once, to the 2000 closing party and we cant wait, we are getting goose bumps just thinking about it, its the best place in the world!!! :D :D

Back