Who can join lone male end of August/early September 09 in San An'?

DJHowzy

Hello all! My name is Adam, I’m 27, & you could say I’m an Ibiza veteran (been over 12 times in 9 years 8))! I love it! The atmosphere, the ambience, the vibe….. it’s all about the music for me! I lurrrrve to par-tayyyy!!! :evil:

I have recenty had 4 of my mates blow me out literally within the last few weeks :cry:, and others can’t afford it or feel "too old" this year :cry:! You know how it is. I’m left with the choice of staying at home in the rain (boooo!), or go solo and meet up with a like minded person/people (yayyyyy!) – :idea: Sounds exiting!

I haven’t booked the actual flights or accommodation yet, but have booked the time off work (Aug 26th to Sept 4th). However I may be able change these dates to later on in September if required. Not quite decided whether to brave it on my own or not. :?: I suppose it now depends if I can hook up with someone. I am looking for male(s) or female(s) who are serious about meeting up. I don't mind if it's 1 person or a group of people so we can have fun times! :lol:

I know San An’ & the local hotels very well (probably better than where I live, lol!) and would book the accommodation & flights separately within the next 2 weeks.

Let me know if you would be interested in meeting up or if you would like anymore info on me first. Feel free to PM me. My email is dj.howzy@btinternet.com

Addz 8)

Hey man you know exactly what you should be doing: book it now!

don't be a pussy. I just went solo and I had never been there before. you already know where to go and how to get around.

I was hoping to return this September or a few days but have to do alot of things and i dont know if it will be feasible.

by all means, go and enjoy.

If you've been 12 times in 9 years then you'll know the score more than a lot of people on here, and will know that tons of people go solo to ibiza.

Book it. I wouldn't let anyone hold me back..

You are both right, neilly303 & beatpusher... I should go alone regardless. I most probably will if it comes to the crunch, but it does feel kinda strange, since I have never gone solo b4. I would still like to meet up with some people if I can though.... lets wait and see..... :?:

I booked up myself last year but I met 2 people through spotlight and had a wicked holiday - even if i never met up with them i knew i'd meet people over there...

Yea Go!

Time to go by yourself without the security of a group or another person.

Teaches you to be Independent and stand on your own 2 feet and fend for yourself.

Ibiza and the people that Holiday there are all of a certain personality..outgoing and extrovert so you should have no problem meeting people.

Just don't be too clingy or you may feel like a stalker to your new friends, always let them invite you along, try not to invite yourself.

I have many friends that I see every year, its always good to build up relationships with people.

Just do it YOUR way!

Adam.......go for for it chap!

I went to Barcelona and then Costa del Hell on my tod last year under similar circumstances (same hol)
met some truly awesome folk of all ages and couldn't remember the last time I'd had sooooo much fun.

I'm off to see F1 in Valencia with mates this year but could resist the White Island,
so booked (solo) 26th Aug - 6 Sept as well :lol:
Stayin @ Abrat in San An

Pop over for jar :p
I've booked for Tiesto and PVD....so far :lol:

Ibiza now booked! Actual dates September 2nd to 11th.....

Hello all!

Thank you all for your comments. I am now officially booked in San An near Kanya for September 2nd to 11th!

Anyone wanna meet up? That would be cool.

DJHowzy

All Booked now - 2nd to 11th Sept in San An - Who wants to meet?

All booked now, dates above! :D

I'm staying in a fairly good sized apartment and am taking thousands of tunes with me & a kick ass sound system!!!

Anyone wanna meet so we can party balearic style?

PM or email me if you want to know anything more about me. My Pic is on my profile.

dj.howzy@btinternet.com

8)

i'm going solo and I have never been to europe before let alone Ibiza.. I have no idea where or what i am doing and I am staying in a single bedroom hotel room.. At least you know what your doing

i'm going solo and I have never been to europe before let alone Ibiza.. I have no idea where or what i am doing and I am staying in a single bedroom hotel room.. At least you know what your doing

What dates are you there? Im sure you will be fine, just keep looking on here as its the best place to find everything about Ibiza and everyone on this forum will help you with any questions you have so just pose away! 8)

Not so SoLo .. SoLo Mission

I will be somewhere in San Ann Aug 29 - Sept 5 "Some Where" as my Travel agent cant get me into Plan A the Bellamar.... If anyone can suggest a decent plan B that would be solid...

Tix booked for Carl Cox, Sasha, Digweed ect @ Space on Tuesday Sept 1... might wanna do Sun Rise Boat....

Im all for meeting up.

27/Male/Canadian 420, Breakz, Funky House, D&B, DubStep, Dirty beat you in the back of the head Beatz Techno, ( Some trace... not a fan if its so hard you can fry an egg)

i'm going 21st-24th so 3nights... my biggest worry is the hotel i'm staying in.. Just read reviews saying it was really **** haha probs should have looked into it more.... how do you get from the port to san antonio??

i'm going 21st-24th so 3nights... my biggest worry is the hotel i'm staying in.. Just read reviews saying it was really **** haha probs should have looked into it more.... how do you get from the port to san antonio??

cheapest way is by bus to San antonio - cost you about 2 Euro.

I'm going to Ibiza staying in San An from the 1st -10th Sept.
Also flying solo, would definitely be good to meet up with a few people.
Feel free to pm me.

Back