Who came here for the season alone?

T2theAra

Hi, my name is Tara. I’m here for the season or actually I’m planning on staying but we will see haha. I came alone, live in Figueretas. Anybody wants to meet up? Anybodys first season aswell?

“Working “ a season is something everyone should experience

Getting on the plane knowing nobody , have no accommodation or job and having to sort both in 2 weeks builds you as a person .

99 was the best summer ever , but it nearly killed me . The amount of partying you do is redic.

The mates I met that year will stay with me forever .

Most of my current gang of friends also worked 99 but I can’t remember them .

Really considering It in the next couple of years to just go do it . Been to the island 5 times now and will never stop going back . Love the music , vibes and culture. When you’ve got to leave a partner at home though and are worried about quitting a secure job at 26 it does put you off.

Hi, my name is Tara. I’m here for the season or actually I’m planning on staying but we will see haha. I came alone, live in Figueretas. Anybody wants to meet up? Anybodys first season aswell?
My son came here last week with the promise of work he has had no joy yet ..very dissapointing looks like he may have to return home if nothing comes for him

Really considering It in the next couple of years to just go do it . Been to the island 5 times now and will never stop going back . Love the music , vibes and culture. When you’ve got to leave a partner at home though and are worried about quitting a secure job at 26 it does put you off.
26 is no age mate. you won't get any younger and leaving won't get any easier.

doing a season was never my thing but i did other stuff and i am glad i did.

26 is no age mate. you won't get any younger and leaving won't get any easier.

doing a season was never my thing but i did other stuff and i am glad i did.
True that. I am 26 now

I am 26 now and did it! I would never change my decision having the best time here and left everything aswell

Back