ok

I'll start

GiorgioMoroder300.jpg

greg_wilson.jpg

eric-cantona.jpg

sophie-ellis-bextor_001181_MainPicture.jpg

the-51st-state_l.jpg

qadhafi2_1-1.jpg

Don't quite get the point of this thread.

But I think the win goes to Pups. I've been out to places like that and it's not just cool, it's ice cold!

how did a picture of the COAST team end up in this thread?

Interesting, but most definitely uncool.

But I think the win goes to Pups. I've been out to places like that and it's not just cool, it's ice cold!

there's absolutely no point to this thread

I was excruciatingly bored but still chained to my desk at the time of postage

I really wanted to put up a picture of Ice Road Truckers - which is one of the most bizarre programmes on TV - its like rednecks on testosterone...:lol::lol::lol::lol: but very :eek:

I really wanted to put up a picture of Ice Road Truckers - which is one of the most bizarre programmes on TV - its like rednecks on testosterone...:lol::lol::lol::lol: but very :eek:
Where was that filmed?

Ice roads are a scary business. Even scarier when they take you across frozen rivers, bays, etc... usually lots of ominous looking cracks. And most scary in spring when there are lots of puddles and you're afraid one of them might really be a hole in the ice!

I was once riding across a frozen bay in a minibus when the people with me decided to inform me that, that same week, a truck carrying construction materials had gone under. Did not instill confidence... (also explained why we were taking a particularly long route across the ice :confused:)

Last edited by a moderator:
its a great programme - many :eek: moments.....

and yes the Alaskan Crab Fisherman are also all as crazy as a box of frogs - must be a brilliant salary though to do that job.....

Back