White Stripes

hook

Has anyone managed to get hold of that 7 nation army remix that Erick, Roger and all the others were playing in Ibiza this summer?? On Seb Fontaines show he said it was a white label and was called 7 NATION DELUXE.
Anyone got hold of it on vinyl yet and if so, any chance of letting me know where you got it??
Sasha played the Adam Freeland mix I think, but that's not the one I'm after.
Cheers

Erick was playing the Freeland mix both weeks in Pacha i heard it :confused:

Maybe he did when I was there too then :eek: you know how it is :D
Just this 7 nation deluxe that was on Seb's show is definatly the one I'm after.

There's about 10,000 different bootlegs of it.

'7 Nation Deluxe' is, quite obviously, Tim Deluxe's remix. There's also Adam Freeland's, and one on the flip of Matt Shanahan's 'Matt's White Fever', which is easy to get hold of, and probably the best one I've heard :)

hook19 said:
Has anyone managed to get hold of that 7 nation army remix that Erick, Roger and all the others were playing in Ibiza this summer??

dam0 has it. i think

pm him.

Yeah i have a fair few of em. Cant remember the name of the newest one and i'm not at home at the mo. i'll let you know what it is when i get back on sun. :)

the best one i have is:

white stripes vs austin leeds - seven nation army (side a mix)

The adam freeland mix is rubbish, still sounds like the original. The above one at least has a house beat on it, i played it last weekend and had a good response so take a listen :D

Back