which one?

C

chicky

i know, its another hotel question but if any one can help me out on what hotel to pick. thinking of staying in figuertas bc its a central location.

want a hotel that will be clean and wont be a headache.... would prefer not to be surrounded by moms, pops and the kids as well

i heard Los Molinos is great, but is it worth the $$ or how about some place like Mar Y playa? also looking at Goleta, Torre del mar....

or any others??? your help is appreciated! thanks :D

I can vouch for the los molinos, it's a really nice hotel, although pricey as you say. Our room was very big, nicely done out with a great sea view from the balcony. It's a well built hotel, i.e. thick walls between rooms giving good privacy.

When you say 'goleta' do you mean the sirenis hotel club goleta? If so, i have stayed there too, but that hotel is really in Playa d'en Bossa, not Figueretas. It was quite nice but not as good as the los molinos - the rooms were smaller and much less private, i.e. you could hear people in adjacent rooms.

The best thing about the goleta and it's twin hotel the Tres Carabelas is the pool/spa area adjacent to the hotel - this is a really nice decked area with pool, jacuzzi, aqua massage pool, power showers etc. A great place to chill out if you don't fancy getting sandy on the beach.

Another benefit is that the ferry from ibiza town stops on the jetty right outside the hotel so is a great way of getting home after a nice meal and a few drinks.

Back