Which nights would you go to as a priority?

B

Baddass

Which of these nights would you prioritise over the others? Which DJ's would you go and see if these events were theoretically on the same night and you could only go to one?? What would be your order of preference of these nights?

Judgement Sunday @ Eden - Judge Jules etc
Manumission @ Privilege with Carry On at Space :) - smokin Jo.
Underwater @ Pacha - Darren Emmerson, Tim Deluxe, Groove Armada
Subliminal Sessions @ Pacha - Erik Morillo
Cream @ Amnesia - Tiesto, Guy Ordanel
Euphoria @ Eden - Dave Pearce (bear in mind i like trance too :))
Pacha 30th @ Pacha - Pete Tong
Slinky Opening @ Privilege - John 00 Fleming, Lisa Pin Up
Hed Kandi @ El Devino - Hed Kandi opening party - Matt Collins, Paul Wilkins. Mark Doyle Defected (what music is it there btw??)

please don't mention Sundays @ Space, which already know is amazing, just wondering about the other nights :)

ps, going on 22nd June for a week :D

quoted?Hed Kandi @ El Devino - Hed Kandi opening party - Matt Collins, Paul Wilkins. Mark Doyle Defected (what music is it there btw??) classic house with all night long chum

classic house at Hed Kandi?? How classic?? Give me an example tune of the night :) anywhere else good for us house/trance lovers on saturday night?

No: Judgement Sunday @ Eden - Judge Jules etc
No: Manumission @ Privilege with Carry On at Space - smokin Jo.
Yes(3): Underwater @ Pacha - Darren Emmerson, Tim Deluxe, Groove Armada
Yes(1): Subliminal Sessions @ Pacha - Erik Morillo
No: Cream @ Amnesia - Tiesto, Guy Ordanel
No: Euphoria @ Eden - Dave Pearce (bear in mind i like trance too )
Yes(4): Pacha 30th @ Pacha - Pete Tong
No: Slinky Opening @ Privilege - John 00 Fleming, Lisa Pin Up
Yes(2): Hed Kandi @ El Devino - Hed Kandi opening party - Matt Collins, Paul Wilkins. Mark Doyle Defected (what music is it there btw??)

Can't see Sundays@Space - that would be my number 1 choice.

whats wrong with Cream, thought you ppl on here liked Tiesto?!?!? :)

and yeah i knew everyone would say Sundays @ Space so i left it off :)

Baddass said:
whats wrong with Cream, thought you ppl on here liked Tiesto?!?!? :)

and yeah i knew everyone would say Sundays @ Space so i left it off :)

Would do Ministry @ Pacha over Cream every time, Cream gets too rammed and is full of a lot of d!cks :rolleyes:

so do you reckon Cream on the second week its open (26th June) will be VERY rammed? When i went last year for opengin week (15th June) it was busy everywhere but not at all rammed......no queues to get in and stuff and not packed in like sardines. Although didn't go ot Cream

Is it really going to be that much busier the following week? What kinda queues can we expect? And is Cream gunna be really rammed in only it's second week b4 all the summer beer boys get there?

Cream has reputation for being stupidly rammed every wk, to the point where I know a lot of people who don't bother with it anymore. Yeah I think it will be slightly less busy in June than say in Sept but go expecting it to be packed in main room.

just that we missed Cream last year and really wanted to go to Amnesia as never been B4 and also heard Tiesto was good :)

Barbie said:
Cream has reputation for being stupidly rammed every wk, to the point where I know a lot of people who don't bother with it anymore. Yeah I think it will be slightly less busy in June than say in Sept but go expecting it to be packed in main room.

yeah but i can't imagine Ministry attract a decent crowd. They have never put on a night that interests me.

Would have to be Cream everytime.

Diehard_clubber [Si said:
]
yeah but i can't imagine Ministry attract a decent crowd. They have never put on a night that interests me.

Would have to be Cream everytime.

Believe me the crowd at Ministry @ Pacha is 100x better than Cream crowd. How can MAW, Kenny Dope, Little Louie, Derrick Carter etc not interest you :confused:

i would say both Ministry and Cream are usually ridiculously rammed.

Having them on the same night might make it less so this year tho'

Baddass said:
just that we missed Cream last year and really wanted to go to Amnesia as never been B4 and also heard Tiesto was good :)

3 words for you....GO TO CREAM!!!!!

It's really the only quality trance night on the island , it'll be busy but the group of peeps I went with last year ALL said it was the best night they went too and we went end of July which is WAY busier. I missed it coz I was monged out after doing too much in the days leading up :cry:

I've been to Amnesia before and it's a great club, the ice cannons are out of this world. And at the end of the day it's Tiesto....he was voted world's no 1 DJ and shouldn't be missed if you like your trance, Sir Guy is usually pretty spot on too.

If I could only go to 1 night on Ibiza this would be the one I would choose as I love my trance.

Embarrasing as it is, I'm also tempted to go to Euphoria with Dave Pearce :oops: simply because there's hardly any other trance on anymore now that Xtravaganza and GK have gon and GC does not start til end of July. I went 2 years ago and the music was pretty good even though I hate Eden.

I'd also be tempted to do Slinky for John 00 and Ferry Corsten's on at Judgement Sunday that week as well.

In fact I really should go on holiday a week later than I'm going as these nights seem much better (for me) than the week before.

Whatever you decide....enjoy :)

yeah im also tempted by Euphoria embaressngly, even tho dont think Dave Pearce is part good, he does play some good commerical trance and stuff and its another night we missed last year.

Went to Manumission, Godskitchen, Water Party, MOS last year, aiming for Cream, Subliminal, Manumssion, Euphoria, Hed Kandi this year :) nice change too

NO -Judgement Sunday @ Eden - Judge Jules etc

NO (smokin Jo is quality :) tho) -Manumission @ Privilege with Carry On at Space :) - smokin Jo.

YES :) Underwater @ Pacha - Darren Emmerson, Tim Deluxe, Groove Armada

HELL YES!!! :) Subliminal Sessions @ Pacha - Erik Morillo

DEFINATELY - Cream @ Amnesia - Tiesto, Guy Ordanel
-Crowding obviously a prob but I LOVE Cream!

NO CHANCE -Euphoria @ Eden - Dave Pearce

OH YES ;) - Pacha 30th @ Pacha - Pete Tong

NOPE -Slinky Opening @ Privilege - John 00 Fleming, Lisa Pin Up

CANT WAIT FOR THIS : -Hed Kandi @ El Devino - Hed Kandi opening party - Matt Collins, Paul Wilkins. Mark Doyle Defected

Think I done a post a while ago asking bout everyones fave nights (which was prob done a million times before!) - Try a search through the board :)

Subliminal, Cream and Hed Kandi are the nights Im lookin forward to

Back