Which is the best Full English in San An

Q TOY

After going for th last two years i have to say i still haven't had a decent brekkie in san an.

In it I idealy want:

2XBacon
1-2xSasauge
1xFried Egg
1-2xBlack Pudding
Loads of mushrooms
Fried Real tomato (non of that tinned gloop)
Fried Bread
Tea/Coffee

Is this possible any where:?:

Could you please tell me where does the best Full English, what it contains and how much it is (aprox).

Buy the latest Mixmag, there is a really good Ibiza section and I seem to remember it actually mentions a place that serves a really good Full English somewhere in the West End! Can't remember off the top of my head where it is though!

ulster fry's are nicer we get potao bread and soda bread ;)

Tha place in Mixmag....is the village inn off the west end dosnt say exatcly where it is but it does say you can get a "f*** off english breakfast" for 6euros which cant be bad....page 43 of mixmag in section 8 if u wanna look

i really feel sorry for u babs, you cant be a full on English breakfast.

craigyt2k1 said:
i really feel sorry for u babs, you cant be a full on English breakfast.

To be honest with you I don't tend to eat much in Ibiza, the thought of a full English (whether I ate meat or not) in Ibiza is enough to make me hurl :p

I'm with you on this Babs, In my experience a nice tuna salad at lunch with a tall glass of sprite is more than enough to get me through the day when on hols.

(And I'm 6ft 3 and 17 stone!!!!!!)

I will probably lose a stone while I am away, at least I normally do. Then I'll put it all back on when I get home as I drink and eat my way through the depression of being back in England and at work again!

eat light stuff on hols, lighter on your feet and have much more get up and go in ya

i'm veggie too, i like a good seabass or somthing as a treat but otherwise its those tuna's salads every day! love em too toffer

can't stand heavy food

full english u want,fat joes on the coastline rd,all the food is imported from england and if i remeber right its only 4 euros plus u get tea or coffee AND orangejuice,best english brekkie i had

mmmmm interesting....coming all the way from england to have the same breakfast :rolleyes:
i promise never to eat a paella in london :eek: :D

Fair point there!

It's kind of a tradition but I'm with you - No burgers and other crap for me in Ibiza - I want spanish (and preferably local) specialities and lots of seafood!!!

On an entirely different point, the best thing is that you have blue sea that you can see through - We have an attractive brown colour to our sea in the UK - not that you would want to go in anyway as it's bloody freezing!!!!

El_Diablo said:
mmmmm interesting....coming all the way from england to have the same breakfast :rolleyes:
i promise never to eat a paella in london :eek: :D

thanx god, I know some typical ibicenco bars, where I can have a local breakfast, and 100% no tourists! ;)

Ah, u can't beat a full english to set you up for the day, even tho it's about 2pm at the earliest by the time u eat it. Means u only need a burger for lunch at about half 4.

I was quite fond of a little place near Fabric. Called Tony's kithen or something. Also, i liked this Youth Hostel near the huge mansion type thing near the Rosalia with all the birds in that sing.

klingclubber said:
i'm veggie too, i like a good seabass or somthing as a treat but otherwise its those tuna's salads every day! love em too toffer

excuse me but I thought sea bass and tuna were live thingies albeit swimming rather than walking so how can you be a veggie - not that I'm criticising as the sea bass in vinegar and garlic is superb :rolleyes:

klingclubber said:

excuse me but I thought sea bass and tuna were live thingies albeit swimming rather than walking so how can you be a veggie - not that I'm criticising as the sea bass in vinegar and garlic is superb :rolleyes:

Howie said:
aint there a place around the corner from the KFC that does a breakie from 6am every moring?

Yes but lets face it, who wants breakfast at that time of the morning? I mean, burgers after clubs maybe, but the full englishes shouldn't come out till midday at the earliest really! ;) :D

Howie said:
aint there a place around the corner from the KFC that does a breakie from 6am every moring?

Erm ... KFC? There's a KFC ? :(

I wont be eating much ... will get a packet of bikkies in to satisfy my sweet tooth but that will be it I think ... I always lose around 4 pounds over a weekend .. Can see me slipping down a drain aftr Ibiza; I only weght 7 stone as it is!

Back