which ibiza club do rate as the best.

Aaron said:
How much is DC10 compared to other clubs like Space?

Cheap as, I think we normally have paid 15 euros the last couple of years, once last year we paid 20 euros but that was the day the one and only Mr Danny T was there.............and you get free drink included................bargain :p

rustywoo said:
Space is the most fun
Pacha is the most beautiful
Amnesia is the most exciting
Why is amnesia the most exciting?

because it has a massive dry ice machine that fills part of the main room, and if you add lasers with trance and techno music, you've got fun....

Haha, well you mix trance with anything and its bound to be fun! But thanx. Everyone's input is helping me plan out my trip so much!

Ibiza-girlie said:
I like Amnesia too, we sat in the VIP lounge last year, bought a bottle of wine - cost me 180 E,
I couldn´t help but laugh! But it was totally worth it! So much fun to watch the dancers up close
(those dancers legs make mine look like 2 piles of jelly!)

those dancers are hot!! :eek:

ibiza%20amnesia.jpg

are you out of your mind ?????
AMNESIA
the best club in the world !!!!!!!!!! :D :lol:
where people are dancing and not sitting in a restaurant.(pacha )
this is not what a club is for !! ;)
besides the ice cannon is really stunning ! :p

McRackin said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
I like Amnesia too, we sat in the VIP lounge last year, bought a bottle of wine - cost me 180 E,
I couldn´t help but laugh! But it was totally worth it! So much fun to watch the dancers up close
(those dancers legs make mine look like 2 piles of jelly!)
those dancers are hot!! :eek:

ibiza%20amnesia.jpg
fing22.gif
--->
NUEVA-0968-OK-INTERNET.jpg

I am making a tour around Europe , after Barcelona I must visit Ibiza . I am totally virgin there . I just want a suggestion about a club to visit . I love parties , cute guys around , and nice music . I am 27 /28 and dont wanna dance with teens around me ...
I need a help

gracias

Best clubs

1. PACHA anytime it is open but my fav is flower power I go at least 2 or time while in Ibiza
2. AMNESIA Opening party in June was great in 2005 can't wait until June 2006 I put this on my must do list every year along with Pacha
3. Space is good but the sunday only things makes you wonder if they can keep it up all the time
4 El devino music is good location is great!
5 Privlege is out in the middle of nowhere (was a beach to get a taxi) had a ball
6. BORA BORA it is not really a club but I meet people there who really love music and dance like no one is watching. fun place it is part of my todo list everyday (drinking and dancing) i'm in Ibiza

i really like the side room of amnesia.....

although pacha's mainroom as a venue is simply amazing!
dc10 is awesum also but it's always too packed 2 dance :(

1: DC10, no contest. Open air, daytime clubbing, music that you would never listen to at home but that gets right under your skin when you are in the place, mentalists from all over the world, super-friendly, (relatively) cheap, fantastic residents and not a big name in sight. Clubbing perfection.

2: Space. Apart from the daytime bit, it's the antithesis of DC10 - overpriced, overdependent on big names, far too cool for its own good but the music is great, atmosphere great and the Discoteca is the best club venue in the world.

3: Bora Bora, for many of the same reasons as DC10. Daytime clubbing is the best thing about Ibiza, you know it makes sense.

An honourable mention has to go to Amnesia, Cream this year was my first visit so I can't really comment but the ice cannon is great and the sound system is banging, it lets itself down a bit with the overcrowding though. I will investigate further on my future visits.

more like, what NIGHT is my favourite.. then I'd say cocoon, so I guess i'd have to say amnesia, space second, Pacha third.. but then that all depends on that night thats on

It's always been Amnesia over the years, especially when it used to be still open at 10am and it still had the glass roof, it would be bright outside, so the light would come through the roof, but the lasers and lights used to be still on and the club would be only half full, creatring a strange, but brilliant armosphere!

Back