which ibiza club do rate as the best.

K

ksixty9

:p which of the ibza clubs is your best, and for what reason?

pacha, because it has the best mix of nights, the best mix of people and the best mix of djs....

gecko2 said:
Space - I'm going to buy the place one day............

i think the man behind dj oliver wont be happy to hear that!! :lol:

olig11.jpg

(pepe oliver carl)

For me Space or Amnesia, although this year I'm going to sample Pacha for the 1st time and if it's anywhere near as good as some of you guys make out I'll be in for a treat! I think it's the only club that NEVER gets a bad mention on here from anyone!

hmmm Barbie what´s DC10 like. Miseed that one every single time, seems impossible to find, urgh!

My favourite would be Privelege - The place fascinated me, it´s so huge. But not the prettiest place, sure!

I like Amnesia too, we sat in the VIP lounge last year, bought a bottle of wine - cost me 180 E, I couldn´t help but laugh! But it was totally worth it! So much fun to watch the dancers up close (those dancers legs make mine look like 2 piles of jelly!) - and to go down, dance for a while and retreat to a more silent place after that...and btw! if you ever sit near the balcony as we did, you WILL get spooked once they turn on the smoke/ice-mashine!!!

Space is a nice place, but I´m not so much into house nor partying during daytime...so.....it´s not a need-to-be place 4 me.
DONT LIKE Eden, too many idiots there! + the place has no charm. It´s like ano other oridinary club.....zzzzzzzz........

Ibiza-girlie said:
hmmm Barbie what´s DC10 like. Miseed that one every single time, seems impossible to find, urgh!

DC10 is fab, go on a Monday morning after Space...............it's full of casualties like me :p ;)

I have seen some fab DJs there, Danny Tenaglia :D, X-Press 2, Tongy, Lottie, it is definitely worth a visit.

yeah Lottie was playnig in Sept. when I went to Space...se thing is that I´m a real bugger when it comes to staying awake. I can´t party after 6 in the morning, I have to go to sleep. Went to Pacha last time also, stayed up till nine in the morning and barely survived my hangover!!!!
I had to pop several aspirins + eat too much food and REST ´till sunset before I was half way through my pain..... NO FUN!!!!

So that´s why I don´t do morning clubs........ :p

btw saw your pic in another forum on this site. Blondie just like me huh? :p

Ibiza-girlie said:
btw saw your pic in another forum on this site. Blondie just like me huh? :p

Blondies rule don't we lol, we have so much more fun and you can get away with anything :p ;)

oh yes and if something goes wrong, blame it on the haircolor!
If someone´s a jerk and comment on that color simply say "well I chose to get this color, what´s your excuse for being an idiot!?"

when are you headed for Ibiza this year???

Ibiza-girlie said:
oh yes and if something goes wrong, blame it on the haircolor!
If someone´s a jerk and comment on that color simply say "well I chose to get this color, what´s your excuse for being an idiot!?"

when are you headed for Ibiza this year???

Did you not get mail I sent you earlier :?: I'm working from home today so laptop sometimes is a bit slow (just like the operator lol!)

20 June til 1 July and then 6 September for 2wks :D

The best for me would have to be Pacha!

I was really looking forward to Space last year but Pacha outshined!

Parks and Wilson were playing that nite and Wilson (i think its the black guy)was giving it loads, and the crowd was goin mental!!!

I went to 'we love sundays' only once last year and because its a popular nite, we were packed like sardiens out by the terrace and it was so hot as well,

this year, cause we're stayin in playa d'en bossa ill experience better nites at Space as its only a walk away!

Barbie said:
Blondies rule don't we lol, we have so much more fun and you can get away with anything :p ;)

I totally agree with you Barbie, I was born with blonde hair, but have tried out plenty of other colors and keep going back to blonde. It is true what they say!

Cartoon46.gif
Cartoon46.gif
Cartoon46.gif
Cartoon46.gif

1. Pacha ~ best combination of decor, people, and music.
2. Space ~ nothing beats the Space terrace on Sunday, it's filled with all the beautiful and happy people of Ibiza.
3. Amnesia ~ no other place to go to get down and dirty.

Regarding DC-10: I'm always too mashed up after Space to make it there. This is my fourth visit and I'm planning, hoping, wishing -- to make it DC-10. Rumor has it that this place is completely nuts - filled with all the freaks, odd balls, die hards, and just InSaNe people...

Back