Which clubs are the best?

G

gavin2003

I am going to ibiza on the 16 of August 2004 and was wanting to know the best places to visit. Is the big clubs like amnesia and privilage worth the money. I am staying close to Space and Bora Bora Beach and I have been told that I would be better just going to these places. Can anyone help. :spank:

Bora Bora is beach bar in Playa den Bossa which goes off from mid-late afternoon til midnight and it's free.

Space is a must-do on Sundays.

What kind of music are you into cos that will depend on where you go :D

I listen to all sorts. I perfer Classic House and trancey House.

personally wouldnt bother with Eden and Es Paradis ((crap line ups usually oh and unless you are under 24), didnt enjoy Manumission - but that's just my own opinion, its just not my cup of T for a night out to be honest, you cant go wrong with Pacha, Cream, El Divino and Space (although that depends on what the sound system will be like on the Terrace next year ) I havent been to DC 10 so cant comment on that, Bora Bora is the dogs dangley bits (with tinsel on) you will find loads of info on this board if you search... have fun reading - its great fun reading other posts/comments...

gavin2003 said:
I listen to all sorts. I perfer Classic House and trancey House.

You won't go wrong with Space, Pacha, DC10 and El Divino then.

Manumission is at Privilege on Mondays, if you've never been it's good to go to once but more for the actual experience than the music.

Cream is at Amnesia on Thursdays if you like your trance but will warn you that it gets rammed and the crowd is pretty dodgy :rolleyes:

Nearer the time check all the listings and then you can choose which DJs/nights you really want to go to.

:D

Is there any good bars in PDB for when your wrecked and cant cope with a mad one.

gavin2003 said:
Is there any good bars in PDB for when your wrecked and cant cope with a mad one.

Bora Bora :D Even tho there's lots of people dancing you can go and chill on the beach on one of the comfy sunbeds.

Also Ancient People under Jet apartments is fab for chilling and is open 24 hours :D

Thanks very much for the info people. Much appreciated. :lol: :lol:

This well be me next year :eek:

Space is the best 45 euros plus free drink, :D avoid manumission once you see it once you shud leave it at that.Ive been three times and it just gets worse.Total waste of 45 euros. :cry:

missylis said:
avoid manumission once you see it once you shud leave it at that.Ive been three times and it just gets worse.Total waste of 45 euros. :cry:

ruth said:
You should do em all!! make your own mind up!!!!!!!!! :D

some good advice! :p

go dc10, I went for my first time this year and it was an eye opener, space is always up there with amazing line ups and crowd.

Amnesia is a wicked club but cream take the biscuit, even tho I had some mates that enjoyed it. Next year I def going Coocoon, hopefully when garnier is there..

Pacha has some amazing line ups, they choose a less busy night tho, I found Rodger sanshez to be better that the other nights I went (erick and pure pacha)..

or if you like it A'rd, try Eden, my first year in Ibiza was mainly about eden cos i was into hardhouse and stuff..

something for everyone :D

well gavin2003 you have a long year to decide.in my opinion it's mostly dependent of the dj's.
you should look at the schedule before the season and then decide .
i personaly won't miss
sunday - space :lol:
monday morning - dc 10 :evil:
monday-coocon-amnesia :p
thursday- amnesia-cream :D
enjoy !!! :eek:

For a genuine trancey experience: Try Cream"Amnesia on Thrusdays, massive crowd and the best Trance DJ´s in the world. Manumission is great fun, but not for the sake of them suic - more for experiensing the club and it´s mad&dolled up crowd. Pacha in the middle of the week is also fab if you´re into housey stuff and well Space is a judge-for-yourself thing as I personally didnt like it.´El Divino is good I heard but if you wanna avoid the younger crowd then stay away from Eden - sometimes Es Paradis is fun.......

Back