Which club to go advice

Hoofcake

Hi there,

I know it's early in the season, but I am already counting down the days til i go for the weekend Fri Aug 28th, come home Monday 31st.

We are hoping to all go to El Divino on the Saturday for the Hed kandi night (assuming it's going to be on again).

Any suggestions for the Friday and Sunday nights?

Last year we went to Pacha on Friday, had a really good night but considering something else. I've never been to Amnesia?! Just suffered from it a few times :)
Also haven't been back to Privilege for years since the early Manumission days.

Was considering Boho - Miss moneypenny's on the Friday?! Some of the pictures\reports look good and could be the start of the somethig new, fresh & a bit of a different atmosphere than a huge club??!

But then I think 'when in Rome' and all that and that you should be going to the 'Super Clubs' as you can go a small er more conventional nightclub anytime.

Thanks.

Hed Kandi is in Space this year. On sundays there's only two options and those are Judgement Sundays@Eden and We Love@Space.

Forgot to add, also considering Eden on the Friday night. I appreciate it may not be 'the place to be', but with Pete Tong and Fatboy Slim on Fri Aug 28th, I figured it should be a top night??

Hed Kandi has moved to Space now. Carwash is at El Divino on Saturday. I would give Zoo Project a try - went last year and it was really good. Cheaper drinks than at most of the big clubs too and starts fairly early (think we got there about 7pm last year). That way you've still got time to go to another club on Saturday night (think maybe Zoo finishes about midnight) and last year they were giving you a free ticket to either Amnesia or Privilige when you buy your tickets for Zoo at the Pussycat bar on San An. Amnesia worth going to on Friday - People from Ibiza/Mdae in Italy is on there on Fridays this year. If you want a superclub on the Sunday then head to Space. Or if you want to try something a bit different you could go to Blue Marlin for Sunday Sunsets - it was really good last year but more of a chill out than a club night. And worth getting there late afternoon :)

Hed Kandi has moved to Space now. Carwash is at El Divino on Saturday. I would give Zoo Project a try - went last year and it was really good. Cheaper drinks than at most of the big clubs too and starts fairly early (think we got there about 7pm last year). That way you've still got time to go to another club on Saturday night (think maybe Zoo finishes about midnight) and last year they were giving you a free ticket to either Amnesia or Privilige when you buy your tickets for Zoo at the Pussycat bar on San An. Amnesia worth going to on Friday - People from Ibiza/Mdae in Italy is on there on Fridays this year. If you want a superclub on the Sunday then head to Space. Or if you want to try something a bit different you could go to Blue Marlin for Sunday Sunsets - it was really good last year but more of a chill out than a club night. And worth getting there late afternoon :)

You get free tickets to Privilege with Zoo Project - Think it's ''Face of Ibiza'' or something that night

Tempted to try Zoo, you say prices were cheaper what were they roughly?

When I went to the opening party last year I think it was 25 Euros to get in, beers were maybe 4 or 5 Euros and I seem to remember JD and Cokes - VERY big measures were "affordable" compared to other clubs. Maybe 8 euros or so.

Thanks Guys.

Where abouts is Zoo project?

I thought the wholse Space vibe was about the day\evening parties - or is that just sundays? I've never bee as i've never fancied sweating my tits off dancing in the day?!

I've just got visions of that programme that used to be on MTV where they are dancing in the sunshine round a pool - think it may have been called The Grind!

If that is the case will that work for the Hed Kandi night now at Space?!

Zoo Porject is at a place called Gala Night - about 5-10 mins cab ride from San An. Open air, so it's pretty warm there during afternoon/early evening but there's a swimming pool if you want to cool down. Daytime clubbing is pretty much a thing of the past now in Ibiza - earliest anythig starts is about 4.30pm I think (although I think last year San An may have had a slightly different license to the rest of the island, so maybe still have)

Thanks Guys.

Where abouts is Zoo project?

I thought the wholse Space vibe was about the day\evening parties - or is that just sundays? I've never bee as i've never fancied sweating my tits off dancing in the day?!

I've just got visions of that programme that used to be on MTV where they are dancing in the sunshine round a pool - think it may have been called The Grind!

If that is the case will that work for the Hed Kandi night now at Space?!

Space is now almost 100% a night only club
We Love starts at 4:30 , Carl Cox usually starts earlier in the evening (circa 9pm)
Hed Kandi will just be the same El Divino party but in a bigger scale - including a new "nu-disco" arena with acts like Aeroplane

Thanks for the replies guys. Like the sound of Hed Kandi at Space. Not sure I'm into that whole clubbing in the day lark! So will give the Zoo Project a miss.

That still leaves Friday night. Still like the look of Miss moneypennys at Boho or what about Amnesia or Privilege on a Friday night?

Thanks for the replies guys. Like the sound of Hed Kandi at Space. Not sure I'm into that whole clubbing in the day lark! So will give the Zoo Project a miss.

That still leaves Friday night. Still like the look of Miss moneypennys at Boho or what about Amnesia or Privilege on a Friday night?

Privilege is the Supermartxe night - apparently a great show there

Amnesia that weekend is rumoured to be COCOON CLASSICS - and the other rumour is that Underworld are doing a live show on the terrace

Tongs Wonderland at Eden has him and Fatboy Slim

Pure Pacha has Justice as well

plenty of choices there

(tho i would go for Cocoon Classics should it be a definite)

Amnesia that weekend is rumoured to be COCOON CLASSICS - and the other rumour is that Underworld are doing a live show on the terrace

(tho i would go for Cocoon Classics should it be a definite)
it's not a rumour and i'll be there for sure...i can't imagine how packed will be amnesia that night...probably at 01.00 they'll put the ''amazingly packed'' sign :lol:

it's not a rumour and i'll be there for sure...i can't imagine how packed will be amnesia that night...probably at 01.00 they'll put the ''amazingly packed'' sign :lol:

only put rumour as there is nothing in print as yet - don't want everyone lining up to shoot me if its not on :lol:

Cocoon Classics is a one off - i think to celebrate 10 years of Cocoon Ibiza

Sven Vath is playing
Underworld are supposed to be doing a live show

it will be techno but also some house and tech-house thrown in - nothing commercial i would imagine tho

i would say it would be worth it for the Underworld show alone

Back