Which club night would you recommend ?

mitch&marie-eve

I have been looking at various pictures of parties and they all seem to be wall to wall people . We will be in Ibiza in September and would love to have lots of room to dance . Are there clubs or parties that are less busy ?

We were there in mid-September last year (first time since '01... every year since then we've gone in late June or late September). Even the busiest nights like Cocoon had plenty of room to dance. I wouldn't worry about it unless you want to be disco queens in the dead center of the dancefloor :)

Queens lol . We just like a few feet around us so you can move. Preferably in a dark corner somewhere

What about 1rst week of September ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Queens lol . We just like a few feet around us so you can move. Preferably in a dark corner somewhere

What about 1rst week of September ?
Same applies.

In any case, each club has a dark corner where even in the busiest of nights you can find your own space.

But if you want to be safe, just avoid the biggest nights - Cream, Cocoon, FMIF, Matinee.... although I wouldn't skip Cocoon :)

I'm always happiest when it's somewhere small/intimate, very raw with a good system, in breach of every health/safety rule known to man, low ceiling, massive propeller fan held together by masking tape in a corner, eccentric crowd, red stripe served out of a carrier bag and a lush groove. 8)

much as I love lowlife/corsica, I hear saturday's party was rammed and I'm not sure I can handle that kind of heat/claustrophobia anymore :confused:

Back