Which club/night for which music genre?!

bethanwilson13

Right, will try to keep this as short as poss...Have been to Ibiza last year. Loved the atmosphere and vibe that is unique to Ibiza. Last time I went with just one friend, it was a low key girly chill out holiday in september and we spent most of our time at Cafe del Mar and Savannah etc and only went to one club Eden as we wanted to go to Lovebox-which we thought was great.

This year we are 6 girls-all Ibiza virgins except myself and we are finding it hard to decide where to go. Between us we are staying in Playa D'en Bossa and Talamanca. I want to make sure we have the best time possible and spend our money on going to the right places.

We obviously want to go clubbing and experience how great it is. We all like dance...but this is where is gets confusing. All the different genres! We dont want to end up going to somewhere we really wont enjoy etc. I say I like dance and have loads of compilation cd's etc...but is there anywhere that is the best for classic dance tunes or is it always the latest and up and coming tracks? We all want to hear some familiar tunes. Examaples of the types of dance we all like...prodigy, chemical brothers, faithless, groove armada, eric prydz, moby, livin joy, delerium, roger sanchez....more but you get the pic. The whole night does not have to be mainstream but want to recognise some of what we are listening to and dont want to be in some manic hard house place with loads of techno etc.

Combined with the above, we also want some kind of wow factor! I want to go to Pacha purly to see its sexiness. Any other recommendations for wow factor would be great.

I want to go to Space on sunday...have read it's one of the best nights in Ibiza, but some of my friends are worried that they are not going to enjoy the music. I was under impression that the large number of rooms in Space meant a lot of music tastes were covered? Would be great if someone who has been could please describe the genreral vibe and types of music we could expect to hear on a sunday.

Basically, anything people might think is useful. Please don't give me loads of ibiza snobbery answers saying I am too maistream etc! Each to their own etc. We all want to enjoy the island in our own way.Just want some friendly help. Thanks :D x x x

p.s we are in ibiza 28th june to 3rd july and are have booked Ibiza Rocks on the tues

... Please don't give me loads of ibiza snobbery answers
saying I am too maistream etc! ...
:lol:
2rhqpg7.gif

like yourself i have a few virgins with me this year[been going last 8 years].........so they put me as the captain of the ship and the wind is pushing us towards something different everyday
this is the plan we r gonna try to stick to, they wanna see as much as possible, so during days hit beaches/crazy golf/bars etc etc etc

sun-space
mon-cocoon
tues-space
wed-hired a boat then villa party
thurs-pacha
fri - dinner then eden

would not miss sun space/mon dc10[if open] then cocoon best 2 days i think for clubbing and seeing quality djs

this plan might sink/change due to wind lol lol

Sunday - Judgement Sundays - Eden
Monday - Tiesto - Privelege
Tuesday - The Kooks - Ibiza Rocks
Wednesday - Subliminal - Pacha/// west end night?
Thursday - F** Me Im Famous - Pacha//// Cream - Amnesia
Friday - SuperMaxte - Privelege
Saturday - Zoo Project - Gala Night
Sunday - We Love Space - Space

Thats what I would do if I was you

I can only really see them enjoying Wednesday,Thursday, and possibly Tuesday if their into live gigs. Oh and maybe Monday, I imagine tiesto will be throwing in sum classics/well knowns maybe remixed though?

Saturday and Sunday are deffo the best parties, but both are pretty much dominated by Techno. We love more so after midnight.

i think by the sounds of things you would probably enjoy hed kandi at space on the saturday 2 rooms one will be a lot more mainstream than the other so a bit to choose from, we love does depend on who is on but the sunset terrace is always pretty good, wed and thur at pacha subliminal and FMIF, FMIF does get very busy though so if you do go get there early, you would probably also enjoy supermartxe at privilege on the friday night. maybe cream at amnesia trance in the main room house on the terrace agzin does get very busy though, tuesday nights at el divinos looks like it could be a good night as well plus cheap drinks cheap entry and the veiws from the outside space are amazing its worth going for the outside space alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like Tiesto at Privilege will be right up your street. Privilege as a club already has wow factor, and from what I've read Tiesto adds quite a bit of hit own to the mix. The last hour of Tiesto sets are always crammed with his productions and remixes. You should recognise plenty.

Thanks again for all the info..so useful...

Am really likeing the idea of El Divino and view across the marina-looked at pics on their website. Has anyone been this year or heard if sunday nights are any good?

Also general question...do girls dress up or is it quite casual? I kind thought the Ibiza town clubs were more dressy and others were less so...please set me straight!

Bethan x x

Thanks again for all the info..so useful...

Am really likeing the idea of El Divino and view across the marina-looked at pics on their website. Has anyone been this year or heard if sunday nights are any good?

Also general question...do girls dress up or is it quite casual? I kind thought the Ibiza town clubs were more dressy and others were less so...please set me straight!

Bethan x x

you can wear what you like within reason!

sent you a pm!

Back