which club is the best in SanAntonio?

R

Rayjohson

hi

which club is the best in SanAntonio and which is worst in yours opinion?

Ray

Robo said:
don't really like any clubs in san an, but eden is the best.

surprise.jpg

Eden??!?!?!

;)

For me Es Paradis by a long shot..........Had nights in there as good as anywhere on the island with the exception of space. ;)

Play2 IMO is just like any other regular club in Europe, go for that xtra something and try the bigger venues...Amnesia IS really great! They have the best nites there if you like trance, if not: Im sure Barbie will let you know what´s preferable if you´re into the more housey stuff..... :eek:

Ibiza-girlie said:
Play2 IMO is just like any other regular club in Europe, go for that xtra something and try the bigger venues...Amnesia IS really great! They have the best nites there if you like trance, if not: Im sure Barbie will let you know what´s preferable if you´re into the more housey stuff..... :eek:

It's only Thursdays when they have trance at Amnesia these days.

Es Paradis and Eden are more trancey and hard house most nights.

Uhh DJ Sammy-trance, naaah.....nor the can can theme they have or the brazil nites in Amnesia....

I think most trancey stuff will be at Eden this season, but the more cheasy stuff mind you.... :p

Es Paradis is my fav club in San An 8)

I was really dissopinted at Eden :x it was really crap when i went an it felt like i was just in the uk

Eden was the worst club i went 2 in ibiza

Every time I went Es Paradis I always had nights just as good as pacha......I like the tunage.....most of the peeps and the decor.....quality 8) 8) .....The only club that beats it for me is space......

But again everyones taste varies sooooooo much so you would never get a clinical idea as to what you would like......Its just a case of checking things out for yourself.....personally I thought eden was 2 bob...been twice and never again but it floats some peoples boats. :rolleyes:

i was really surprised how small eden is, i was expecting it to be much bigger. the atmosphere was amazing though, dave pearce was amazing.

Back