Which club is the best, and the best schedule for 1/2 weeks?

TigerVlc

Which club do you think is the best?: Privilege, Pacha, Amnesia, Space, Es Paradis, El Divino or Eden?

And which is the best time to visit each of them? I've heard about Manumission Parties on Mondays in Privilege, and Sunday mornings in Space.
But which would be the best schedule in summer, including bars to warm-up (if possible)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

This is a tough question, no-one could say what the best club is unless they have been there, every club is different, different settings, different people....personally i have three fav clubs, space on sundays is an unbelievable experience, subliminal@pacha is amazing and cream or cocoon@amnesia is also amazing....

warm up bars prob mambo's, coastline, bar M in san an, base bar, rock bar, any bar in ibiza town really....

i personally couldn't tell you which would be the best schedule, cos i don't know what music you like, where your staying, and what crowd you like....but maybe over people could???

Rob

My personal view on this is simple;

Don't stick to a military type schedule. So long as you know which nights you want to go to @ which clubs, keep plans flexible.

B4 you go, decide which nights you are full on clubbin, and let the rest fall into place. We spend most of our lives working to the timetables of others (employers etc), so just let it all fall into place on it's own.

Be Happy
:D :D :D

Thanks for your replies

Thanks for your early replies :)

I will take into account your comments. Thanks Robo for the night spots you mentioned. I actually like almost all kinds of dance music, from funky and house to techno and trance. Well... I dislike progressive and hardcore. I think it's for teenagers.

WeLuvIbiza, you're true as for giving up the job routine and the year's schedules. But I thought to plan the best alternatives due to the expensive Ibiza's nights (the best clubs are soooo expensive). That is to say "As I spend so much money, I better get my money's worth out of this".

Greetings!

Definitely do We Love Sundays @ Space IMO the best day/night on the island, followed cloely by DC10 on a Monday morning.

Other than that it really depends on what you are into.

If you've never been to Ibiza before it is worth going to Manumission just to experience it, there are better things to do on a Monday and I wouldn't personally bother with Manumission these days but the first time you go and experience the sheer vastness of the place and then the sun coming up over the roof is unbelievable.

Tues (Perfecto), Weds (Subliminal) and Fridays (Ministry) @ Pacha are all must-dos for me, but you might want to venture to more different clubs.

Cream @ Amnesia is good if you like trance, but they normally pack it out so much I haven't been for the last couple of years.

Re. pre-drinks I might pop down to Mambos if the pre-party is going on there, but to be honest the pre-parties aren't all that, you might get one of the DJs who is playing later on at the club play for about 30 mins if you're lucky :rolleyes:

I like to have some drinks down at Bora Bora before I go out, guaranteed to get me in the mood for clubbing :D or otherwise Base Bar, Rock Bar, Kube in Ibiza Town if I'm going to Pacha cos then it's just a short walk to the club.

rumour has it that mos may not be at pacha this year on a friday,
see the other post under parties and clubs section.....

barbie,

sorry perhaps i should have made it more clearer, i was actually directing it at tigervic, just to let him know...

sorry for confusion

Barbie said:
Definitely do We Love Sundays @ Space IMO the best day/night on the island, followed cloely by DC10 on a Monday morning.

Other than that it really depends on what you are into.

If you've never been to Ibiza before it is worth going to Manumission just to experience it, there are better things to do on a Monday and I wouldn't personally bother with Manumission these days but the first time you go and experience the sheer vastness of the place and then the sun coming up over the roof is unbelievable.

Tues (Perfecto), Weds (Subliminal) and Fridays (Ministry) @ Pacha are all must-dos for me, but you might want to venture to more different clubs.

Cream @ Amnesia is good if you like trance, but they normally pack it out so much I haven't been for the last couple of years.

Re. pre-drinks I might pop down to Mambos if the pre-party is going on there, but to be honest the pre-parties aren't all that, you might get one of the DJs who is playing later on at the club play for about 30 mins if you're lucky :rolleyes:

I like to have some drinks down at Bora Bora before I go out, guaranteed to get me in the mood for clubbing :D or otherwise Base Bar, Rock Bar, Kube in Ibiza Town if I'm going to Pacha cos then it's just a short walk to the club.

Just reading posts like this make me go all googly (?), in some ways Ibiza must be the most harmful thing to happen to a person. I mean we think of nothing else all day long, or is it just me?????? Wishing our lives away for a few weeks of the year.

ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHH, I'm goin nuts :eek: :eek: :eek:

i know its terrible ain't it, like you said we wish away our precious lives just for a couple of weeks of sun and partying.....by the way your not the only one, i feel the same so i soppose that makes two people, any one else care to join us?? hehehehe!!!

Robo said:
barbie,

sorry perhaps i should have made it more clearer, i was actually directing it at tigervic, just to let him know...

sorry for confusion

I was just taking the pish!

this really bugs me, i can never tell, and it makes me look like such a fool sometimes hehehehe!!!

Don't make plans, I got the listings off here last year and planned everything, but from the first night, my plans turned to s**t.
I still had the time of my life so I would suggest, pick out a couple of nights you definatly want to go to and stick to them. All other nights just go with the flow and see how you feel.

How about Ibiza at Easter?

I would like to know how Ibiza's nightlife is at Easter. I remember that I traveled to Mallorca that time of the year two years ago on a fast ferry from my city to that island, and it stopped over at Ibiza's harbor at about 7 pm and I saw it was pretty bustling, and many people of the ferry got down of it too.

I guess Pacha and El Divino would be open those days, but what about the remaining great clubs? Do they open specially those days and next they close again until June?

Just reading posts like this make me go all googly (?), in some ways Ibiza must be the most harmful thing to happen to a person. I mean we think of nothing else all day long, or is it just me?????? Wishing our lives away for a few weeks of the year.

Your definitely not the only one! :D I dont think it can be harmful because now we have this place of paradise in our lives that produces all these feelings of giddiness, happiness, and exctacy that only Ibiza can produce. But it is not only for those few weeks that we have these feelings, it is just a climax to the build up of anticipation before our arrival. Welcome the butterflys and everything else that comes with it!! ;)

tigervic,

in easter a few bars are open, pacha, maybe el divino, and a few afterhours...none of the other clubs are open..

WeLuvIbiza, you´re damn right - somewhere in this forum someone called it "post-ibiza-depression"...this hits the nail on the head.
somehow i´m always thinking about my days in ibiza, and i permanently imagine how it will be next time - but the fact that i´m not the only one calms me down ;)

Don't know if post Ibiza depression is the correct term, more post Ibiza ANTICIPATION! I step off the plane back in good old London and immediately start thinking about the next time I step off the plane in Ibiza again. It gives me something to focus on. Especially through the dark winter months! :D

depends on what dj's you wanna see...

i went to

cream @amnesia for pvd....it was aight
amensia for DT....off the f***ing meter...
took fri and sat off
Sunday at space....f***ing crazy...personally i like the day better....
monday morn went to DC10----not my scene or crowd
monday night---sanchez at pacha....f***ing sick
tuesday at Amnesia---digweed cancelled and it was DT instead....
Wendesday...PAcha for morillio.....awesome but way to crowded
Thursday.....Carl motherf***ing Cox at space.....def my favorite night of the whole trip.....The energy that space brings is f***ing sick

i would have like to catch marco v but he was spinning with scott project and im not into the noise...lol,,,,hope this helped

Back