Which bars/clubs are the best for a younger crowd?

If you want a young crowd then just stick to the west end and pretend you're in Maga whilst throwing up to the 50th rendition of Animals :)

This sentence just killed me hahahaha, mainly because it's so true! :lol:
But seriously kid, if you want some advice, don't limit yourself to the 19/20 year old events.

I was just a kid when I first experienced Ibiza and the fun I had then, attending typically young events and following DJ's etc that I had heard in the mainstream, comes NOWHERE near the fun I've had since, meeting some really interesting 'older' people with amazing stories, tips, and experiences of the island to share. Chilling out at Mambo and Del Mar. And attending more 'underground' club nights with a deeper vibe and less teenagers.

You will thank me for this advice. If not now, eventually.

Remember going to Ibiza when I was 20 and ending up at a three day drug fueled orgy with a group of 30 year old to 40 year old Scandinavians at a Villa in the hills. One of the best three days of my life, wouldn't have happened if I had hung about with the kids my age.

Remember going to Ibiza when I was 20 and ending up at a three day drug fueled orgy with a group of 30 year old to 40 year old Scandinavians at a Villa in the hills. One of the best three days of my life, wouldn't have happened if I had hung about with the kids my age.

hahahahahahahaha:D

Did you keep in touch with Anders, Sven, Benedikt, Bjorn, Magnus, Morten, Mikel and Sigmund?

Back