Which areas of Ibiza, are the most party-infested?

Trooper149

Hey guys, so yeah, as the title suggest, which areas of Ibiza, would you say are the most party-infested. I mean like 24hrs/day, partying all around the clock, something always going on, loud music, alcohol, tones of jugs. Are there any clubs that are constantly high energy all day and all night? Not just nightclubs?

Appreciate any directions
Cheers
T

Hey guys, so yeah, as the title suggest, which areas of Ibiza, would you say are the most party-infested. I mean like 24hrs/day, partying all around the clock, something always going on, loud music, alcohol, tones of jugs. Are there any clubs that are constantly high energy all day and all night? Not just nightclubs?

Appreciate any directions
Cheers
T
As far as I know, nowhere is 24 hours any longer.

Also, what are “tones of jugs”?

Nowhere really, not since after hours was banned. The closest you will probably get is staying at Jet apartments in Playa d'en Bossa, which is a pretty lively complex where sleep is the last thing that happens and also means you have Ushuaia, Hi Ibiza, Octan and Bora Bora on your doorstep. Certainly, between the hours of 07:00 and 16:00 you need to make your own party and most places aren't really appreciative of that, so Jet is good shout

Reactions: PP
Nowhere really, not since after hours was banned. The closest you will probably get is staying at Jet apartments in Playa d'en Bossa, which is a pretty lively complex where sleep is the last thing that happens and also means you have Ushuaia, Hi Ibiza, Octan and Bora Bora on your doorstep. Certainly, between the hours of 07:00 and 16:00 you need to make your own party and most places aren't really appreciative of that, so Jet is good shout
Good to hear that place is still kicking & screaming.
I'm staying there with some amigos the week of September 19, a first physical re-appearance on the island since 2018.
Some hazy impressions will probably end up in the old farts thread.

Last edited:
Back