Which 3 clubs?

C

Colm

Hi all.

Off to Ibiza for first time on 8 Aug. With clubs so expensive I want to go to probably 3 tops. Was thinking Cox at Space on Tuesday(dont know if I fancy Sunday), Cocoon at Amnesia on Monday and maybe subliminal at Pacha on Wednesday.Any one help? I like techno and good solid house/funky house but am not a trance fan.Also, I was kind of hoping to spread these nights out but they all fall one after the other. Space cannot be missed though

Thanks,

Col

Just go to all three of them and chill-out the rest of your holiday.

i strongly suggest you do space on sunday, in my oppinion, its my fave night and i havent experienced nothing like it, went to the opening of we love sundays and steve lawler was amazing. also been to subliminal and morillo was very good to see, cream was quite busy and banging, clockwork orange wasnt really up to much. however i wish i would of gone to pure pacha on a friday, tongy is meant to be doing the job, has anyone been?

I recommend you to do Pin-Up too at least once.
Never been there but everyone say good words about the terrace.
You could go to Soul Heaven on Wednesday evening before going to Subliminal @ Pacha. Or Garlands on Tuesday.

Hey Colm, whereabouts in Ireland u from? I'm from Dubin. On 10th August the Sundays at Space line up is fantastic and not to be missed. Groove Armada, Steve Lawler, Jon Carter, Pete Tong, ArminVanHelden, Alex Taylor. You have to go to that!!! Dead right about Subliminal on the 13/8, Deep Dish are joining Morillo. Dead jealous of you mate with those line-ups. I'm not going till Sept 12th for the closing parties, 7 weeks from friday but whose counting...
BTW, if your still there on 19/8, theres a great Underwater night in Pacha - Darren Emerson, Tim Deluxe, Junior Jack, and Kid Creme, what a line up!!

Sunday: Space (its a must do)

Tuesday: Pacha or Pinup

Wednesday: Pacha or Pinup (opposite of above)

That's all we're gonna do in a week with the addition of Defected at El Divino after Space on Sunday ;)

DrewUK said:

That's all we're gonna do in a week with the addition of Defected at El Divino after Space on Sunday ;)

Aren't you gonna do any Amnesia night. This venue is another must. Moreover its three main nights have their own style: Cocoon for techno, La Troya for house, Cream for trance.

Def do sunday at space, best vibe on the island.

Pure pacha on friday also a must, not a big fan of Tong but total convert and Laurent G set was mind blowing. :eek:

Didn't do DC 10 but everone was talking about how great it was. wish i went.

TigerVlc said:
DrewUK said:

Aren't you gonna do any Amnesia night. This venue is another must. Moreover its three main nights have their own style: Cocoon for techno, La Troya for house, Cream for trance.

Nah, went to Amnesia once and the crowd was way too young/english.

Left after about an hour.

:rolleyes:

DrewUK said:
TigerVlc said:
DrewUK said:

Nah, went to Amnesia once and the crowd was way too young/english.

Left after about an hour.

:rolleyes:

I bet you went to Cream. There's a very English/young crowd.
Try to do La Troya, house, or Cocoon, techno.

I've been to Ibiza from 12. to 19. of july:

A MUST: Monday - Manumission @ privilege (Hot Shows,Good Sound,So much people)

Good House sound:
Sunday - Defected @ El Divino
Wednesday(?) - Follow Me (Tom Novy) @ El Divino
Thursday - Ministry of Sound @ Pacha (watch out for special DJ guests!!) I've heard Bob Sinclar & Africanismn!!!

El Divino & Pacha are the two most beautiful clubs, but Pacha is very expensive!!

El Divino is cheaper, smaller, but there's also very,very party!!

These two clubs are playing house music the whole week!! (Attention: Monday Roger Sanchez @ Pacha -->Very strange sound, not really housy :-(

by the way: Hope you don't have to stay in San Antonio,it's really a shit hole!!!!! But visit San Antonio in minimum for one evening! Enjoy the sunset @ cafe del mare, run( ;) ) trough the f***ing west end :cry: and go to Bar M, Mambo near es paradis! nice sound, nice prices for drinks :lol:

Greez

Back