Where's Olly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musically the guy really knew his onions, there's no denying some of his posts where "exotic" to say the least but most where musically linked and always made interesting reading. A sin bin is a great idea... Sadly i think the forum has lost a character and i for one admired his even if the near the mark brutal honesty.. :(

Musically the guy really knew his onions, there's no denying some of his posts where "exotic" to say the least but most where musically linked and always made interesting reading. A sin bin is a great idea... Sadly i think the forum has lost a character and i for one admired his even if the near the mark brutal honesty.. :(
Here here...."savethebalearicdeephouse 1" someone posted when he got the boot. that would make a great t shirt.:)

Ah, ok. Then again, that was a year and 3/4s ago.
Policies can and do change in those kind of times, sadly.

All by myself.... Don't wanna be... All by myself....

He may have known his onions. but that shouldn't stop people from forming their own opinions.

It's not like he's a walking piece of history, who was around when man first made music.

i'm the only person that's ever banned anyone on this forum. i try to be as objective and constant as possible but i am only human and may allow my own personal preferences to come into play occasionally. at the end of the day spotlight, which is unashamedly a business that wants to make a profit, pays my salary and i'd like it to do so for a while longer by, amongst other things, keeping our forum a pleasant place for all.

i'm the only person that's ever banned anyone on this forum. i try to be as objective and constant as possible but i am only human and may allow my own personal preferences to come into play occasionally. at the end of the day spotlight, which is unashamedly a business that wants to make a profit, pays my salary and i'd like it to do so for a while longer by, amongst other things, keeping our forum a pleasant place for all.

Fair comment, its your train set.

Thread closed I think.

You made what must have been a difficult call. Im sure it was a decision not made lightly and as people have already stated, warnings were issued.

Maybe the sin bin concept would be something to consider for the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back