Where's my Barcelona sticky?

Drew

I wanted to keep the NYE in Barcelona topic up so we could throw around ideas for where to go etc.

So much shite get posted on here, yet something informative just vanishes :rolleyes:

Sorry everyone, but this board is going downhill fast :confused:

:(

DrewUK said:
I wanted to keep the NYE in Barcelona topic up so we could throw around ideas for where to go etc.

So much sh*te get posted on here, yet something informative just vanishes :rolleyes:

I agree

that's the reason why we have created a private forum, to try and keep the 'noise' out of the serious info forums (well most of it at any rate).

i'll re-sticky your barcelona post drew.

cheers

james said:
that's the reason why we have created a private forum, to try and keep the 'noise' out of the serious info forums (well most of it at any rate).

i'll re-sticky your barcelona post drew.

cheers

Thanks ;)

Apologies if I've helped fuel the fires of nonsense. Wouldn't want to hamper something as useful as these boards. No harm with with a bit of inane fun, but understand the need to contain it before the board becomes exclusively that.

Buckley said:
Apologies if I've helped fuel the fires of nonsense. Wouldn't want to hamper something as useful as these boards. No harm with with a bit of inane fun, but understand the need to contain it before the board becomes exclusively that.

No I think it's more me dragging the board down to depths of new depravaty :oops:

DrewUK said:

So much sh*te get posted on here, yet something informative just vanishes :rolleyes:

Whoah tiger!
10019194.jpg

Crystal said:
DrewUK said:

Whoah tiger!
10019194.jpg

Ah, i'm back to being a kitten now - good ol' James put my thread back up :D

This will probably be the winner of the most stupid question competition, but where is the Private Forum or do you have to be specifically told that you can 'attend'?

(You can tell I haven't been on here for a few weeks can't ya?) ;)

you have to be invited into it.......its just so kids etc cant read it. Very, very dirty!

Give either Barbie, Rob, or Nish a pm and they'll get you in ;)

Fergie19 said:
you have to be invited into it.......its just so kids etc cant read it. Very, very dirty!

Give either Barbie, Rob, or Nish a pm and they'll get you in ;)

Cheers babe *kiss* *kiss*

Back