Where?

hye EL_Diablo,

Which place in marocco do you go?

Because orginally I'm from marocco and lives now a days in the Netherlands.

Each year I visit Ibiza and marocco by car.

So I'm just curious.

Greetings,

said

Since my friend can't go to Italy in June anymore we are now going in September -- at least I'm hoping its Sept :rolleyes:
We're planning on hitting Rome, Venice, Florence, the Italian Riviera and maybe Milan and the UK for a weekend but who knows as my travel agenda is now all screwed up because the dates have changed, so its back to square one.

Since I still have 3 days vacation for this year and was itching to go away I decided I would score really big points if I decided to agree to go away with my mother. My mom is in the travel business and managed to get an awesome flight for 2 people to Dubai, UAE. I know there's a pending war and that may be the reason that the trip is so cheap but really what could possibly happen to us? So at the end of March I'm off for 5 days to Dubai with my mother, which should in itself be interesting considering I can normally only spend a couple of hours with her.

I figure I'll never have the opportunity to go to the middle east for less than $500 CDN which is nothing and since my mom has to go with me it can be a bonding experience, as long as we don't kill each other. I already set ground rules with her:
1. That I'm checking out a club on Sat. night and
2. That I'm leaving her to fend for herself should she start getting annoying.

I expect a fun, interesting and quite an eye opening experience given I've never been to this part of the world and it also gives me another country to knock off my map of the world. 8)

In other words I will travel anywhere and everywhere at a moments notice. I decided on this trip after 5 minutes of speaking to my mom and yelling into my boss's office to see if he would give me the time off at the end of the month. Now this is what I call living... :D :D :D

other holidays

amsterdam, manchester, next year i plan to sped 3 months snowdoarding.
and thai land, might try goa.

So far this year, Cape Town, Amsterdam, London, Manchester. Gran Canaria at the end of this month and Ibiza this summer. Early next year Sydney or Cape Town again. :D

Next week I'm going to Florence & Torino in Italie, to see my boyfriend and also a friend of mine that just gave birth to a beautifull baby named Leonardo...

And, in may... Ibiza!!!

Aaron said:
So far this year, Cape Town, Amsterdam, London, Manchester. Gran Canaria at the end of this month and Ibiza this summer. Early next year Sydney or Cape Town again. :D

are you loaded or what? Lucky you, you sound very well travelled :D

lostinspace said:
Aaron said:

are you loaded or what? Lucky you, you sound very well travelled :D

I wish! Just having a ball whilst I still can, you are only young once. :D

Ibiza around July... then later in the year probably Stockholm. Next year might go to Eugene or Portland in Oregon, USA!

Anna said:
You will probably need money in Stockholm, as everything is very expensive especially alkohol.

Thanks for letting me know... I think I will stay in a hostel if I go. It looks like such a beautiful city as well.....

Yes, it is beautiful, you´ll like small islands and bridges. ´Can´t tell you anything about weather though... it could be warm and nice one day, raining and windy another. :)

Anna said:
Yes, it is beautiful, you´ll like small islands and bridges. ´Can´t tell you anything about weather though... it could be warm and nice one day, raining and windy another. :)

I think it was the "small islands and bridges" that i saw in different pictures, etc, that first made me interested in going, so much exploring!!!

Hostel af Chapman is quite cool. It´s a big boat, close to the centre.
Adress:
Västra Brobänken
111 49 Stockholm
Telefon: 08 - 463 22 66
Fax: 08 - 611 71 55

Back