Where you off on holiday to? (Not Ibiza edition!)

Thinking of Thailand at some point this year but will get some info from Chewie when he's back.

Oh, and London around the 15th September

:)

Benidorm for a stag do May

An in island in the Med May :evil:

Dorest June

Serbia for Exit July

Few things to look forward to 8)

Some weird commune in France - August

Sounds interesting?? Is it the kundalini yoga Fest?

June ~ Glastonbury, yoga festival
July ~ Lake District & Ibiza hopefully
August ~ one world festival, Reading. And Tantra festival in Dorset.
Sept ~ Ibiza
Oct ~ London

January - went to Amsterdam
June - Ibiza 8)
September - Fuertaventura 8)

Possibly another city break in August sometime as well. We've not decided where yet though.

This time next year ,Thailand for 2 weeks or so. Plan is 5 days in bangkok and then down to koh chang for the rest of the time and hopefully take in songkran ( thai new year) too.

may - arta/palma with mrs el ste
june - benidorm with mummy and daddy
aug - bilbao/vitoria solo
oct - venice with mrs el ste
dec - palma solo

April--- Ibiza, with 2 teenage grandkids

June ----Tattershall lakes, with grandaughter whose 5 and loves fishing with her grandad,

July ---- camping in cornwall with 3 other grandaughters

August ---- Hotel in Scarborough ,a weekend away with the 5 yr old and her big sister,big sister whose 10 yr old,HATES camping and fishing, :lol: but shes on a school trip in June when we take her sister away,

September ----- Ibiza ,just me and hubby,

December ---- New year in Boscastle cornwall just me and hubby,

plus various day trips to seaside for younger grandkids,
and weekend trips for fishing with hubby, think thats about it, :lol::lol::lol:

March 2012: Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria
May 6-13: Kamari, Santorini
June 3-17: Syia Hotel Appartements, Sougia, Crete
August: Family W/E in Prague
September: Munich Oktoberfest on a Works trip & Porto Vecchio, Corsica with Mrs & family
October: Kefalonia, Greece (TBC)
November/ December: Probably hibernating

All in all quite a boring few months ahead:cry: but I'll try and enjoy them:D

Sounds interesting?? Is it the kundalini yoga Fest?

Nah - it's a disorganised DIY gathering of gender bending punks, freaks, faeries, misfits, anarchists and shamans. :lol:

I'm hooked on these retreats...worlds away from 'normal' reality and a place to explore freedom in the truest sense of the word. :eek:

Jimmiz said:

The Haute-Saone (and the Franche-Comte region) in eastern France. It is at the southern end of the Vosges mountains.

Nah - it's a disorganised DIY gathering of gender bending punks, freaks, faeries, misfits, anarchists and shamans. :lol:

I'm hooked on these retreats...worlds away from 'normal' reality and a place to explore freedom in the truest sense of the word. :eek:

Sounds awesome. :lol:

Prague for a weekend in November, to make up missing ASOT 550 this weekend.

Spain (hopefully) in December for Christmas and New Year.

I'm going to Majorca (after many years of stubbornly saying i'd never go back there after a HELLISH Magaluf [and i mean HELL] experience aged 17!) on my first proper 'family' holiday abroad with my lovely but rather high maintenance 3.5 year old son!

I was literally hovering over the 'book' button a few weeks ago to book us a week at the Gran Sol in San An becuase i'd really love to take him to Ibiza, but because i've already booked to go in September on my 9th annual 'break from child/work' holiday (he stays at his dads), i had a reality check and thought that if i was going to torture myself by doing a holiday i couldn't behave like a care-free teenager on, then i may aswell wait a few years til i have any other children, and have no choice but to [almost begrudgingly[ keep the Ibiza annual pilgrimage up but as a family holiday as opposed to a near death experience ;)

Annnnyway, i digress... off to what appears to be a lovely family hotel catering for children, and no temptations from noctural activities to make me bitter and distract me, in Playa de Muro in Majorca. I'll save my bad behaviour for what will probably be my last as-you-know-it Ibiza jaunt in September. Half sad/happy happy face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back