Where to visit.....

platty

Going over to Beefa a week on Sunday. Been a few times this time of year but always stayed round the San An Bay area for the week. Got a car this time and would welcome any ideas as to places to see, places to eat etc. :?:

platty said:
Going over to Beefa a week on Sunday. Been a few times this time of year but always stayed round the San An Bay area for the week. Got a car this time and would welcome any ideas as to places to see, places to eat etc. :?:

Take a ferry to Formentera. You will love it, nearly off season, nobody in the beaches... Lucky you!

I can't recommend enough the "Rough guide to Ibiza and Formetera" and yes, before you say it... the author is a member of this forum, I know! :lol:

The book gives you descriptions of all the beaches and places to visit and features maps in the back to show you how to get there. It also gives you the history on a lot of the buildings and villages making them even more interesing to visit.

Definately worth the minimal £6 it costs to buy it! If you have a car this book is invaluable!

My site represents what I like but there may be suggestions in there for you re beaches and bars and restaurants

andivokes said:
I can't recommend enough the "Rough guide to Ibiza and Formetera" and yes, before you say it... the author is a member of this forum, I know! :lol:

I have it too, who's the author better known as? :eek:

stingray!!
icon_smile_shhh.gif

IMG_3659.JPG

Gry the ferry from Ibiza Town as it only takes 20 -30 minutes and you can come back at anytime. The one from san an takes about 2.5 hours and you are limited for coming back.

Also try Bennirras, Salinas, San Jose....

Back