Where to stay in san antonio at 17

tony_bludd

Me and a friend are going to san antonio, on thursday 8th april.
We are both 17 years old, and have found a couple of cheap hotels, but when we rang them, they said we need to be 18.
My question is, has anyone under 18 stayed anywhere before and where did they stay, or if anyone knows of anywhere?
Thank you for any help, you can give

Wee u travelling from why u going in Apil doent think anywere will be open
We are both 17 years old, and have found a couple of cheap hotels, but when we rang them, they said we need to be 18.
My question is, has anyone under 18 stayed anywhere before and where did they stay, or if anyone knows of anywhere?

what about this one

if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

Last edited by a moderator:
here goes in normal order

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too.
Can you read this? Only 55 people can.

I couldn’t believe that I could actualy understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn’t matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.

The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important!

If you can read this, send it to others.

Ask Stephen

Ask Stephen admin on Spotlight he may able to help as they got Hotels and S/c on here but not sure what age they take booking from

Back