Where to stay in October

B

Blackcat1

We are planing to come to Ibiza in October 2003. We would like a bit of clubbing and nightlife. We are looking for somewhere cheap & nice to stay. Would Ibiza town be too noisy? If we dont stay there where would be not too quiet. We want to chill out & go to the beach in the day. Thanx for any advice :confused:

Blackcat,

i hate to dissapoint but unfourtunately the clubbing season has finished in ibiza by october. Pacha may be open at weekends and some bars in ibiza town but i'm afraid thats about it.

However if you are staying in san antonio the bars in the west end will be open, may not be very busy, but they will be open, and so may cafe del mar.

:lol:

:) That's OK if there's no clubbing cos Ibiza looks lovely anyway. On that basis where would you recommend staying just for having a relaxing week in a good atmosphere?

I go there 4-5 times a year, once in September for the closing parties, the rest of the time out of season. In my opinion, the place place to stay out of th season is Santa Eulalia, its only 10min from Ibiza town, very pretty, by the water AND it's got a lovely relaxed atmosphere without being dead.

Check this site for hotels out there....

celine said:
I go there 4-5 times a year, once in September for the closing parties, the rest of the time out of season. In my opinion, the place place to stay out of th season is Santa Eulalia, its only 10min from Ibiza town, very pretty, by the water AND it's got a lovely relaxed atmosphere without being dead.

Check this site for hotels out there....

agreed, lovely bustling town...

:D Thanks celine for your suggestion, looks like what we're looking for.

Back