Where to stay for New Years Eve

xpander

I would absolutely love to go to Ibiza for New Year because my birthday is 2nd January so it would be a double celebration :p

I've had a look on the hotel section on this web site for the hotels that are open all year round, but has anyone stayed in Ibiza for New Year and got some advice of the best place to stay?

Thanks my lovelies.xx

Re: New Years Eve

xpander said:
I've had a look on the hotel section on this web site for the hotels that are open all year round, but has anyone stayed in Ibiza for New Year and got some advice of the best place to stay?

I've been over the new year period. However i have only ever stayed in my place. so i can't comment on best places to stay.

Maybe babs can do that for you.

But i can tell thats its one big party! from pacha on news year eve, or amnesia, or el-divino to space on new years day, and i think dc10 is open as a carry-on. (not sure about dc10)

hi xpander,

the nicest places to stay are the rural hotels - all log fires and cosy drinks in nice restaurants. the time between the parties is best spent on walks and touring the island - it really is a lovely time of year.

otherwise try places like el puerto in ibiza town. very practical, as there is quite a lively scene in the port area and vara de rey over christmas and the new year.

so there you have it - ibiza town or in the country ;-)

Awww thanks peeps, I'd love to go, I've been having a look at flights, but I haven't had much joy so far, I'm going to carry on looking tomorrow.

Thanks for your help. ;)

try easyjet liverpool to palma and then iberia to ibiza. the times of flights work out quite well for connections - it's costing my parents about 120 pounds each return at christmas/new year.

Im pretty sure Babs has a few links for New Year packages. I would love to go over this time, cant imagine what it would be like tho- prob completely different but prob more classy than summer :p

xpander said:
Awww thanks peeps, I'd love to go, I've been having a look at flights, but I haven't had much joy so far, I'm going to carry on looking tomorrow.

Thanks for your help. ;)

Natasha, if you want to do it as part of a package, the last few years Avante Garde (sp??) Travel in association with Ministry Travel have done trips, that's who we went with for the Millennium.

I'm not sure if they're doing them this year but if you go on Ministry website into the Travel section there is number there to ring.

Last years was to stay at Ocean Drive, it was for 4 or 5 days and the price included entrance to Pacha on NYE and Space on New Years Day.

Barbie said:
xpander said:

Thanks for your help. ;)

Natasha, if you want to do it as part of a package, the last few years Avante Garde (sp??) Travel in association with Ministry Travel have done trips, that's who we went with for the Millennium.

I'm not sure if they're doing them this year but if you go on Ministry website into the Travel section there is number there to ring.

Last years was to stay at Ocean Drive, it was for 4 or 5 days and the price included entrance to Pacha on NYE and Space on New Years Day.

Cheers babe, you little trooper! ;)

nish said:
that ocean drive is supposed to be class as well! Result! :p

Oh it is..............

It is super nice!
My Italian friends were staying there. The lights all had motion detectors so the lights would only come on when you approached and then they would go off right behind you. ( this is in the hallways )

I had fun with that......... :D

Don't be decieved!!!!!!!

Pacha hotel is not all that.......

It is priced like it is but for the most part it's just a nice makeover for what all the regular hotels are like. :rolleyes:

But hey.....
Don't worry Nish....
next time i'll just fly you over in my private jet and we can
stay in my custom built beach house.
Who needs pacha hotel and ocean drive?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back