where to say

jarmak

Usally book through tour operator and stay in figueretas/ playa den bossa area, however this year is proving a bit more expensive anyone got any idea the cheapest way to book hotel or package, cheers.

jarmak said:
Usally book through tour operator and stay in figueretas/ playa den bossa area, however this year is proving a bit more expensive anyone got any idea the cheapest way to book hotel or package, cheers.

Not booked yet mate. How much you pay last year?

Aaron said:
jarmak said:

Not booked yet mate. How much you pay last year?

We paid quite a bit cos we stayed at Es-Vive :rolleyes:

But, i like this site for good deals .....

http://www.premierexceltravel.co.uk

Have used them several times and you can actually book what you see on the site, not like most of them that are just list bullshit to pull you in :x

P.S. Sal Rossa apartments in PDB are quite cheap, very clean/spacious and excellently situated right on the front opposite Jet cafe.

You can book a lot of hotels/apartments direct on this site. I either do that or book with the hotel direct and then do my flights separately.

Back