Where to go tonight?

Buckley

Any suggestions?

I'm on the tear for the last time (well without it being work of a kind) before 2004 tonight and it doesn't look like there's much on.

The End's a poss, and perhaps I'll pop along to lend Mark Sun some support at Samosafunk, but that's about it.

Decent ideas = a favour owed

What about GBH at Pacha, its the launch night so might be worth a gander. Its a night from NY and they are using their NY residents for the launch party. Thinking about checking it out myself.

BBS said:
What about GBH at Pacha, its the launch night so might be worth a gander. Its a night from NY and they are using their NY residents for the launch party. Thinking about checking it out myself.

Hmmmm....the inside track is that's its' not gonna be very busy down there tonight. Nice concept, but (big) London clubs can only get filled with big names DJs or established crowds at the mo.

meaow said:
come to ministry tom buckley! ;)

That was my plan but the old mucker of mine I'm out with can't do tomorrow. His gf is coming back from her hometown Sat eve and given her mother has just died he need to be there for her.

BTW, my Dad's name is 'Tom Buckley' so that message spooked me for a minute :rolleyes: :eek:

Fair point, I think Buckley. I will be interested to see how this night and the other new Friday at Pacha get on. I think your right when you say they are gonna struggle to fill the place, especially with a bit of an unknown US name headlining and room 2 playing hip hop. I really struggle on Friday nights to find somewhere that is consistently good. Just out of interest, have you been down to Neighbourhood yet? I only live round the corner and I've had a couple of great nights in there but still can't decide if I like it or not - the crowd can be very poncey.

BBS said:
Fair point, I think Buckley. I will be interested to see how this night and the other new Friday at Pacha get on. I think your right when you say they are gonna struggle to fill the place, especially with a bit of an unknown US name headlining and room 2 playing hip hop. I really struggle on Friday nights to find somewhere that is consistently good. Just out of interest, have you been down to Neighbourhood yet? I only live round the corner and I've had a couple of great nights in there but still can't decide if I like it or not - the crowd can be very poncey.

Never been in, give us a report if you go anytime

meaow said:
lol. hey im going alone(slightly scared :confused: ),chewie and barbie are going.we can all meet up :D

Love to, but have promised the current Mrs B a non-club night on Sat now.

So wherever tonight until about 11am, then home to pick up my boots for tomorrow's 1.30pm kick off cup game!

Buckley said:
Any suggestions?

The End's a poss, and perhaps I'll pop along to lend Mark Sun some support at Samosafunk, but that's about it.

You know it makes sense mate! Going to be a great night 8) :twisted:

Mark Sun said:
Buckley said:
Any suggestions?

Planning to get pretty 'refreshed', so no reports back to board, ok? Going out early so I'll be home in time for footy tomorrow, so could be :twisted: by the time I see ya

Buckley said:
Mark Sun said:
Buckley said:
Any suggestions?

Planning to get pretty 'refreshed', so no reports back to board, ok? Going out early so I'll be home in time for footy tomorrow, so could be :twisted: by the time I see ya

What goes on tour stays on tour dude :twisted:

Back