Where to go on Tuesday night? First time in PBD!

Nbagheri

Hi there!

First time in Ibiza & traveling solo! What’s the place to be tonight (July 12th) ? I’m thinking either seeing camel Phat @ Ushuaïa Beach Club Or go to Amnesia to see Aoki. Thoughts? Also, I would love to party with some folks, let me know!

Insta: Nima.bagheri_

Last edited:
Hi there!

First time in Ibiza & traveling solo! What’s the place to be tonight (July 12th) ? I’m thinking either seeing camel Phat @ Ushuaïa Beach Club Or go to Amnesia to see defected. Thoughts? Also, I would love to party with some folks, let me know!

Insta: Nima.bagheri_
Defected is on a Friday at Eden….

Also, today is Tuesday…..

Tonight at Amnesia is Steve Aoki. Defected is Fridays at Eden in San Antonio. CAMELPHAT is a good choice if you like their music or if you want a full on party that rolls through the night, then The Martinez Brothers across the road at Hï is another option

Tonight at Amnesia is Steve Aoki. Defected is Fridays at Eden in San Antonio. CAMELPHAT is a good choice if you like their music or if you want a full on party that rolls through the night, then The Martinez Brothers across the road at Hï is another option
I guess I can do both Ushuaia & Hi? I believe Camel Phat ends at midnight, is that right?

I guess I can do both Ushuaia & Hi? I believe Camel Phat ends at midnight, is that right?
correct. yeah, loads of people certainly do the Ushuïa and Hï double-header. Day to night partying - what's not to like?

Back