where to get the best and cheapest drinks before disco?

N

nisi

I'll be at San Antonio from 17th till 31th july. I've never been there before. Can anybody answer my question? I'd be so glad... :p

go to the west end meag cheap drinks there strikers drink as much as you can in an hour for 10 euros

villans most drinks buy one get one free

groms garage free shot with every drink purchased

the list is endless go wander and enjoy!!

COME ON YOU R'S QPR TO BE CHAMPIONS DIVISION 2 CHAMPS NEXT YEAR.

CIM CHIMNEU CHIM CHINEY CHIM CHIMNEY CHU WHO NEEDS SOLE CAMPBELL WHEN WE GOT SHITU !!

CHIM CHINEY CHIM CHIMNEY CHIM CHINEY CHE WHO NEEDS DAVE BACKHAM WHEN WE GOT LANGLEY

UUUUUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S

QUEENS PARK RANGERS ON THE UP AND UP!!!!!!

If you do venture into the west end for some cheap drinks I can recommend the OK Corral. The Sex on the Beach from that place is brilliant and 2 of them gets me lovely and merry. It’s about the only bar in the west end I do drink in when I’m there. The guy that runs it is really nice as well, he’ll spend ages chatting away to you. When I was working I used to always start the night with a sex on the beach from the OK Corral. :D

best bet is to get drinks from a supermarket and chill out on your balcony till ure ready to go out.
drinks arent that bad down the sunset strip either if u fancy a few san migs.

The Sangria is always good to get drunk on. Its about 10 Euros for a big Jug (even along the sunset strip). The West End is by far and away your best bet for cheap drinks though.

In the west end opposite the scottish pub is a bar thats only 5 euro's for 2 cocktails and there really strong!

Steer clear of bar Amsterdam. They tried to diddle us out of 10 euros at the bar. You can drink as much as you like for 1 hour for 10 euros. We gave a 50 euro note in for 2 people and they tried to give us 20 euros back. We sat outside and observed the bar staff and owner. How anyone works for that guy is a mystery - he treats his staff like shit.

get your self to the top of the westend and to Beavers bar they have some excellent djs on like small paul, pete thong and judge fools

K said:
If you do venture into the west end for some cheap drinks I can recommend the OK Corral. The Sex on the Beach from that place is brilliant and 2 of them gets me lovely and merry. It’s about the only bar in the west end I do drink in when I’m there. The guy that runs it is really nice as well, he’ll spend ages chatting away to you. When I was working I used to always start the night with a sex on the beach from the OK Corral. :D
:eek: --->
A5X9FD.jpg

Back