Where to get a Covid test in Ibiza and Formentera

alekla

I will be in Ibiza next week and before my travel back home I will stay in Formentera for the last 3 days. As I need a PCR Test for my travel back home, I'm looking for any possibilities to get a PCR Test in Formentera. Any ideas or experiences?

As now more and more people will start to travel again, it would be very helpful to get a list with all Testcenters in Formentera and Ibiza including your experiences (prices, time to get the result...).

I would suggest having multiple options lined up.

I was googling and found a place that will come to your hotel or villa.

You also have the airport

I would suggest having multiple options lined up.

I was googling and found a place that will come to your hotel or villa.

You also have the airport
Thanks, I found these options too and some more (see below).

As we travel further the next day after our arrival back home, we have to do the test after 2 pm and we need the result before 6 pm the next day. So we need to get tested in Formentera. Salutlabs is not an option for us, as they don't take any test on sundays after 2 pm. Are there any labs, clinics or doctors in Formentera where you can get a test?

Labor Dr. Marí, Calle Aragón 38, 07800 Eivissa (110 Euros, Express 140 Euros), result within 12 hours
Labor Biofarma, Avenida d’Isidor Macabich, 27, 1ª, Eivissa, 120 Euros, test in the morning, result in the afternoon
Policlínica Nuestra Señora del Rosario, Vía Romana s/n. 07800 Eivissa, 120 Euros, result within 24 hours
Dr. Renate Paelz, C. Algemesí, 2, 07840 Santa Eulària, 150 Euros, result on the same day
Dr. Christoph Giwer, Ses Oliveres de Peralta, Lokal 19-20, Sant Carles, 120 Euros, result on the same day
Biofarma Análisis Clínicos, Eivissa, 120 Euros, result on the same day

These are good questions.

Regardless of if Ibiza goes green or not, UK travellers will need a test while in Ibiza before we can come home.

Please update us with your experience!

Rick

is it also possible to do a throat/gargle PCR Test (no nasal swap) in Ibiza? Maybe also in the airport? I'm asking for our return flight.
I can't find any info on the website.

is it also possible to do a throat/gargle PCR Test (no nasal swap) in Ibiza? Maybe also in the airport? I'm asking for our return flight.
I can't find any info on the website.

was it you that messaged us on facebook too?

I'm actually not sure there is, let me try to find out.

ok I just called the policlínica del rosario (in town). they do the saliva test as an alternative to the nasal swab. but you'll have to check if this one is valid for your return trip (to germany I believe?).
it is a good alternative yes, any kind of PCR method will be fine and accepted. Correct to germany.
Thanks a lot for the call and your support Stivi. Have a great day :)

How much are the PCR tests at the airport by Eurofins Megalabs? They seem to be €70 in Palma.

Can we have an update? Reading the BBC site they say this; **for green countries and I assume Ibiza will be green shortly**

Holidaymakers can visit green list countries without having to quarantine upon return.
It includes a small number of places and only Portugal and Iceland accept UK tourists.
Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said islands such as the Canaries and Majorca could be added from 7 June.
If returning from a greenlist country, you must:
You do not need to quarantine unless your day two test is positive, or NHS Test & Trace says you have travelled with someone who tested positive.

First bullet point - when they say "pre-departure" do they mean leaving the UK or leaving Ibiza? If it's Ibiza how do we get that PD test? My head's really spinning and I get so many mixed messages - could do with Ibiza being green and then simply follow what other tourists do.

Can we have an update? Reading the BBC site they say this; **for green countries and I assume Ibiza will be green shortly**

First bullet point - when they say "pre-departure" do they mean leaving the UK or leaving Ibiza? If it's Ibiza how do we get that PD test? My head's really spinning and I get so many mixed messages - could do with Ibiza being green and then simply follow what other tourists do.

Based on Portugal, it’s both isn’t it ? You need one to land and one before you leave. So same in reverse ?

I heard that the Spanish will let you through if you have proof of both vaccinations??
Not sure about that. I know Spain & Greece were looking at trialing an 'EU' based health passport / proof of vaccine scheme. But given we are not in the EU anymore ,will the UK be included in that? Doubtful I'd say

To go to Ibiza, whether it is Amber or Green you do not need any kind of test or vaccine if coming from the UK.

When coming back to the UK, you need to take a test in Ibiza, a maximum of 72 hours before returning.

Rick

Back